• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Wine and beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on the Birdseye microwavable veggies? Actually healthy? or NAH

They're not as healthy as fresh, raw veggies, but they're not bad for you. Still have good amounts of fiber and you're getting your vitamins.

Does anyone else have any questions for Mako?

Should we start an ask Mako thread?

They're not as healthy as fresh, raw veggies, but they're not bad for you. Still have good amounts of fiber and you're getting your vitamins.

aren't frozen veggies picked at peak and then immediately frozen? where the fresh ones you buy in store are picked before ripeness and ripen in transit?

no but i have a lot of questions for you
1. when are you going to update your custom title
2. does it feel good when you cheat at mafia
3. do you remember the guy who ran across the room to plow his wife's bhole and what happened to him? for some reason i always think that's you but i know it wasn't.

lol danthedeaconfan

i think he was the one that got his b-hole plowed by his wife

aren't frozen veggies picked at peak and then immediately frozen? where the fresh ones you buy in store are picked before ripeness and ripen in transit?

Hell, you may be right, but what I have generally heard is that there is significant leaching of vitamins during the industrial freezing process, especially since they are blanched beforehand. But this is why an ask Mako thread would be terrible because I often just repeat things that other people tell me without researching it.

Anyone ever been to a wedding where something happened at the “speak now” segment? When my wife and I were going to weddings all the time there was only a few where I recall that question even being part of the program. Seems like an opportunity for some fireworks but (un?)fortunately nothing ever happened at any I’ve attended.

What would the officiant do? Just say “noted” and move on?

Anyone ever been to a wedding where something happened at the “speak now” segment? When my wife and I were going to weddings all the time there was only a few where I recall that question even being part of the program. Seems like an opportunity for some fireworks but (un?)fortunately nothing ever happened at any I’ve attended.

What would the officiant do? Just say “noted” and move on?

I can think of one wedding in particular where we were very close to saying something.

Yeah, not my experience at all growing up in Winston, phdeac. My experience is much closer to strick's.

Growing up in the middle class, in ardmore, attending public schools, I knew lots of annoying Carolina fans, but they for the most part were from the state of North Carolina or their family went to school there.

I don't remember knowing a single duke alumnus growing up, but my school was peppered with awful duke fans (including manifestdestiny, who split his fandom with wake), none of whom knew anybody that went there, or cared about football.

Carolina, as an institution, attracts all kinds of students and fans, some annoying, some despicable, and some who don't care at all about sports.

duke attracts only one kind of student and fan -- slytherins

False, one of our HS teachers played football at Duke

no but i have a lot of questions for you
1. when are you going to update your custom title
2. does it feel good when you cheat at mafia
3. do you remember the guy who ran across the room to plow his wife's bhole and what happened to him? for some reason i always think that's you but i know it wasn't.

1- I'm not clever enough to think of anything other than Mako jokes for title.
2- It feels almost as good as wearing sweatpants all day.
3- I remember, wish it was me but wasn't, would be a lot cooler if it was.

As freaked out as I am about hearing my recorded voice, I'm extremely comforted by seeing my own handwriting at an unexpected time.

As freaked out as I am about hearing my recorded voice, I'm extremely comforted by seeing my own handwriting at an unexpected time.

Do you think you could write your name if you had to hold the pen/pencil with your butthole?

I think I could do it with a marker, but I think the ol' balloon knot might be too blown out to grip a pencil. Dexterity aside.

Just add a couple of pencils. That's what the pros do.

BEHOLD THE MERMAID:

"well here goes probably the most revealing post about dtdf. i hesitate in even typing this, but i must uphold my no holding back reputation.

i have a small anal tear from an incident that may or may not involve an anal vibrator & my wife taking a running start from across the room for insertion. i can't believe i am telling anyone this... the incident took place about 4 years ago & it still flares up!! thank goodness for an excellent hand held sprayer, in our shower, that has allot of pressure & some of the hottest water known to man!! when that doesn't work, i get the water as hot as i can bear & lay in the tub for about 30 minutes. i have made many a post here from that same position!! the position in the tub, not the other one...

to answer your question, yes it was worth it!! that is definitely the man's g-spot!! i damn near passed out. only recently have i attempted it again, with the same result!! not the tear, but the ending, pun intended, result was even better. this time some "ease" & allot of lube was definitely used!!

so i said all that to say the grossest thing i do is i have to spray scalding hot water into my arse to get relief. i was going to attempt another reason i had an anal tear, but that would be unlike me!! i really hope she doesn't google my username anytime soon...

this is me hesitating to click post....here goes!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back