Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3237383940414243444546475292 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I havenít been by the river to check, but the last weekís rain makes me doubtful Iíll be putting out canoes this weekend.

Just go rafting instead

Message Board Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I havenít been by the river to check, but the last weekís rain makes me doubtful Iíll be putting out canoes this weekend.
    River is swollen and muddy here in the CLT.

Message Board Genius
    Contemplating a name change to Slim Shady Imitator.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Contemplating a name change to Slim Shady Imitator.
    the name DeacInItaly is now available, and you do love Italy

Barca I picked up the new Sierra Nevada pack from Costco. Very good, thank you for making it happen. That Summerfest is tasty.

Beachbum, looking like a slow day, give us your fav OF content creators

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyClutch View Post
    Beachbum, looking like a slow day, give us your fav OF content creators
    Mako's mom
    Donkey Deac Doug
    DeacinItaly

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Barca I picked up the new Sierra Nevada pack from Costco. Very good, thank you for making it happen. That Summerfest is tasty.
    My pleasure. They're doing an employee case giveaway of Sunny Little Thing today because it won at the World Beer Cup.

Message Board Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    My pleasure. They're doing an employee case giveaway of Sunny Little Thing today because it won at the World Beer Cup.
    Which is rigged.

Barca I am sad to report I wasnít a huge fan of sunny little thing. Too citrusy. But thatís just me & I love pbr so take it w a grain of salt.

Man this is greatÖI had a slow morning at work and already burned through the crossword etc. wondering how I was going to kill some more time till upcoming meetings and lo and behold, thatís an RJ drama thread! Outstanding.

Mako's mom
    Donkey Deac Doug
    DeacinItaly
    Mmmmm....yeah, bb.

Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    Man this is greatÖI had a slow morning at work and already burned through the crossword etc. wondering how I was going to kill some more time till upcoming meetings and lo and behold, thatís an RJ drama thread! Outstanding.
    I was flying through the crossword this morning and then got stuck in the SW corner. Lots of great clues on the long answers today, really enjoyable until I hit the wall. Gotta finish it when I get home later.

I was flying through the crossword this morning and then got stuck in the SW corner. Lots of great clues on the long answers today, really enjoyable until I hit the wall. Gotta finish it when I get home later.
    I kept glancing at the time bc I was on record pace for a while. Got slightly stuck in that same area unfortunately and ended up at 10:02. Not bad for Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    Barca I am sad to report I wasnít a huge fan of sunny little thing. Too citrusy. But thatís just me & I love pbr so take it w a grain of salt.
    ah see I love it. goin' after the Blue Moon crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    I kept glancing at the time bc I was on record pace for a while. Got slightly stuck in that same area unfortunately and ended up at 10:02. Not bad for Friday.
    Grumpy Rex Parker thinks they are lowering difficulty across the board to make the puzzle more accessible.

this thunderstorm just took out a dead tree at the back of our yard. Crushed part of our fence. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    ah see I love it. goin' after the Blue Moon crowd.
    understandable. i do enjoy wheat beers a lot, especially in the summer. gonna keep an eye out for SNSF before i hit the road.

Grumpy Rex Parker thinks they are lowering difficulty across the board to make the puzzle more accessible.
    Donít tell me that, Iíd rather believe Iím getting way better at these.