• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Curacao players going nuts in a suite after every Honduras goal, good shit

200 people squeezed into an old house at USSF HQs? Sounds fucking awful

Brand new XI is a bold strategy. Hopefully we see a full speed Jozy who can be utilized without hesitation going forward. Not sure how this crew lines up with J-Mo and Jozy.

Entire squad rotation change seems a little much. All the backups (and Joey) are starting. I can see sitting a few but all 11 is crazy.

Wonder if Panama is doing something similar...

gfx-usmnt-xi-vs-panama-06262019_1tnmmztcs4uia13rx9rx2mplkl.png

After an okay first 15-20 min it’s been really evident why these guys were the backups. Woof

mihailovic with two whiffs in the box early

Not to mention a series of bad set pieces and a pass that broke Lewis’ stride when he could have hit a one-time shot and scored with a better pass. He’s been off.

Altidore looks rusty. Lewis looks young and energetic and inexperienced, Cannon has promise. The sort of had we probably should have expected with an entirely new 11.

Anyone watching this on Hulu Live? I just signed up today and it cut out about 35-40 minutes in. I can't get back in.

Never mind it just came back up.

Last edited:
I'm on Hulu Live, and just got the signal back for the first time since the 39-40th minute. Apparently Jozy score a sick goal?

Back