• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

define "GRIT"

Chris-Armas.jpg

Onyewu-310x162.jpg

dempseyface-580x287.png

A character trait severely lacking from the ManUre side this season.

I heard that Ole is offering Pogba the armband next season if he’ll stay. That’s gonna turn out well.

I think it will work out well. No better midfielder in the world when he is on his game.

This will give him a responsibility that he will need to rise to in order to pay back his manager. I have little doubt Pogba will be a catalyst for the rebuilding of Manchester United should he stay at the club this summer.

Brad Armas was a shit player, in all honesty

Well first of all his name was Chris. So Brad Armas may well have been a shit player.

Second, I didn't post a list of great US players. I posted some examples of guys with grit.

But sure, a guy (Armas) with 66 caps for the US was shit. Or Onyewu's 69 caps, a former US Player of the Year award, and a key role in a remarkable Confed Cup run including a stunning defeat of Spain, is a pretty shit career.

Yup. You called it. They pale in comparison to your outstanding career.

Well first of all his name was Chris. So Brad Armas may well have been a shit player.

Second, I didn't post a list of great US players. I posted some examples of guys with grit.

But sure, a guy (Armas) with 66 caps for the US was shit. Or Onyewu's 69 caps, a former US Player of the Year award, and a key role in a remarkable Confed Cup run including a stunning defeat of Spain, is a pretty shit career.

Yup. You called it. They pale in comparison to your outstanding career.
Lol

You are comparing players to me?

The fuck kind of argument is that? Fuck off with this nonsense.

And Chris Armas was a shit player. So shit I didn't remember his first name.

DCDeac probably thinks Jeff Agoos was a quality player. Over 100 caps afterall!

Cobi Jones too! What a talented footballer!

Better than me, at least. So they have that going for them.

Which is nice. (and easily accomplished)

Side note: never pay attention to DCDeac ever again when it comes to sports. S/He's a moron.

Back