• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Mexican federation has approached Ledezma, who is open to the idea per reports.

I’m not sure what the answer is for US Soccer, but it sure as hell doesn’t seem to be Berhalter. To make matters worse, he has the nepotism thing going on. It’s like Grobe/Lobo all over again.

Pulisic isn't British enough for Lamps.

I think it's more that Pulisic doesn't have a spot when Chelsea play 3 at the back. He's not going to play as wingback and Mount and Willian are better suited for the tucked in forward role in that formation.

But assuming thats just soccer then yeah, has to be. Sam Cronin comes to mind but he really just bounced around MLS. Marcus Tracy never got healthy. Who else am I missing from that team?

I think Jack Harrison has the opportunity to have a pretty special pro career, especially if he goes permanently to Leeds and they get promoted.

Ike was defender of the year in 2017, and won two Open Cups with Sporting KC, but has also battled lots of injuries.

Parkhurst has BY FAR had the best pro-career

Player in Europe
Captained a MLS Winning side
Capped by the US

This isn't even worthy of a discussion.

Cronin also has senior caps. I saw one live vs Mexico at the Meadowlands where we lost 5-0.

Lahoud also has a couple for Sierra Leone.

wasn't comparing them, just listing other successful soccer deacs

remember when i said

Definitely of any soccer Deac.

it's parkhurst and everyone else

though i do think jack harrison has a chance, especially if he can go permanent at leeds. right now he's keeping helder costa out of the lineup. listen to people like patrick viera talk about him, he's prem quality. wake definitely hasn't had a player of that quality (other than perhaps parkhurst) ever.

Holy shit. Gio dos Santos' looks like he was shot in his damn thigh.

EFmXOuLXUAA7ZVh

Holy shit. Gio dos Santos' looks like he was shot in his damn thigh.

I watched this whole clip waiting on them to show a replay of him diving and then I realized what you meant. Holy shit

Just slightly too high of a raised stud on a challenge

But seriously, the player that committed that offense should be suspended until at least the New Year. That was horrific.

Back