• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

1/2 CFB Thread

Case Keenum's line at halftime: 30-46, 380 yards, 3 td, 0 int. Good grief.

Georgia looks terrible today. And Nebraska is outplaying South Carolina. Crazy how unbalanced the SEC is these days - 3 elite teams in the west, lots of mediocre teams in the east.

Also, mods maybe change thread title and make this the 1/2 CFB thread?

A little premature....eh??

Hmm....Jeffries didn't really look like he punched the guy, he just slapped at him. Either way that's a solid ejection for both of them.

WTF were they doing throwing punches with their helmets on? Rip those helmets off, pussies. Andre Johnson vs. Cortland Finnegan style.

Horse$hit call on that ejection. Alshon threw no punches. You don't toss out the top player when you have zero evidence to back up your decision. These Big Least refs are calling a horrible game.

Horse$hit call on that ejection. Alshon threw no punches. You don't toss out the top player when you have zero evidence to back up your decision. These Big Least refs are calling a horrible game.

Disagree, they've already been warned twice and Alshon took a huge shot at the guy's head with both hands to the facemask. The refs did a good job of warning them earlier in the game and then taking action here. If you don't throw them out you lose all credibility at deescalating future events on the field. I think the refs have called a really good game.

Ehh, looked like they were both getting into it to me. Jeffery threw the first blow when he turned to face Dennard and shoved him. Dennard responded in kind. Both are gone, as they should be.

Ehh, looked like they were both getting into it to me. Jeffery threw the first blow when he turned to face Dennard and shoved him. Dennard responded in kind. Both are gone, as they should be.

Yep. Even if there's no fist or wind-up, a two-hand shove to the face = punch. Plus the fact that there had already been warnings.

for the life of me , I cannot understand the whole conference pride crap. When the NCAA tourney comes, I pray and hope that Duke and Carolina get bounced in every single game they play in.

announced attendance at gator bowl was 61+k.

for the life of me , I cannot understand the whole conference pride crap. When the NCAA tourney comes, I pray and hope that Duke and Carolina get bounced in every single game they play in.

:werd:

I don't get it either.

The Big Ten is hilarious. Really doing a great job today, following that stellar 0-5 on last New Year's Day.

SECE is 3-0 against Big 10 today

Back