• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

1/2 CFB Thread

42 yarder? Not sure I like the decision to center it. I'd have tried to make this a 35 yarder or so.

WHY is UGA doing this? Seems very unnecessary.

A head coach SHOULD be fired for that horseshit.

That's so stupid...a 43 yarder is by no means guaranteed. Should have just played normal football.

Coach deserves a ton of heat, but that kids scholarship should be revoked. How do these college programs constantly get bad kickers?

LOL @ UGA; I don't understand the decision to sit back and wait for a FG even in ideal situations, but under these circumstances, superLOL @ UGA.

Don't quite understand this sentiment. Does a bowl game mean more or less than the regular season with this mentality? Why not just do what gives you the best chance of winning the game in every game, unless you have one final trick play you've been saving or something?

There is far more to win or lose in a regular season game as opposed to a bowl game. Win or lose, your going home. the only bowl game were it wouldn't make sense is the national championship.

Its working out for MSU right now though to have kicked it. Assuming they dont turn it over here.

LOL @ UGA; I don't understand the decision to sit back and wait for a FG even in ideal situations, but under these circumstances, superLOL @ UGA.

The ridiculous thing is that if they had gained another two yards on third down or not tried to center the ball on second down the kick would have been good.

Back