• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

Didn’t MHB vote for McCaskill, though?

I live on KS side. I did end up voting for Laura Kelly and Sharice Davids, because fuck Kobach and fuck Yoder. MDMH has said multiple times that he still votes for Dems. RJ is making this same stupid argument that people are not allowed to criticize candidates.

McCaskill is terrible. She ran a bad campaign. It sucks that Hawley won, but it was most definitely not the fault of a tiny as hell DSA chapter in a red state.

I live on KS side. I did end up voting for Laura Kelly and Sharice Davids, because fuck Kobach and fuck Yoder. MDMH has said multiple times that he still votes for Dems. RJ is making this same stupid argument that people are not allowed to criticize candidates.

McCaskill is terrible. She ran a bad campaign. It sucks that Hawley won, but it was most definitely not the fault of a tiny as hell DSA chapter in a red state.

You never have any responsibility. It's not just a small group. They have friends and they have friends. It's not as simple as one group. People read what others post, repeat what they say.

I never said you and your group was entirely responsible, but you do have responsibility.

I don't know where to put this, but Trump's presser is becoming an absolute shit show. What a moron.

I have no doubt that Baron or Eric could do as good a job as Daddy in a presser.

Hell, he even mocked a Lebanese reporters accent and snidely said he knew who Erdogan is.

Trump called the press "enemy of the people", said a reporter from CNN should be fired and much more.

He's already blaming Pelosi for any future failures.

You never have any responsibility. It's not just a small group. They have friends and they have friends. It's not as simple as one group. People read what others post, repeat what they say.

I never said you and your group was entirely responsible, but you do have responsibility.

No, millennials are responsible

lol. DSA had zero impact on McCaskill losing by 144k votes. this is the dumbest argument.

2eb9c0135d9db83e11cf9a8702570250.png

From Nate Silver. This is what the electoral college map would have looked like if yesterday was a presidential election, base on the popular vote for house races in each state. That feels a little better.

Ugh. The light blue in FL doesn’t feel any better.

From Nate Silver. This is what the electoral college map would have looked like if yesterday was a presidential election, base on the popular vote for house races in each state. That feels a little better.

No reason to feel bad. Besides Florida, Tuesday was a great day for Democrats and America.

In a good economy with sub 4% unemployment, Democrats nearly ran the table in the House and picked up a lot of state governments. Senate was never really a possibility.

Yeah. I feel better than I did Election night. Several exciting House candidates won.

My county went strong blue for the first time in awhile. Dems flipped two county commission seats. A 39 year old black female lawyer beat a Republican incumbent for my FL House district.

A friend and Wake alum beat an incumbent for a judge position in TX. Another friend got 46% of the vote in a runoff against the two time incumbent mayor of Sanford, FL in her first time running for office.

No reason to feel bad. Besides Florida, Tuesday was a great day for Democrats and America.

In a good economy with sub 4% unemployment, Democrats nearly ran the table in the House and picked up a lot of state governments. Senate was never really a possibility.

But I live in Alabama and there is no hope for my state. Amendments to recognize that life begins at conception and to allow the display of the 10 commandments overwhelmingly passed.

But I live in Alabama and there is no hope for my state. Amendments to recognize that life begins at conception and to allow the display of the 10 commandments overwhelmingly passed.

Yeah, but that’s Alabama. Civilization is ok.

The NC GOP attempts at stacking the judiciary backfired in spectacular fashion. Dems hold a 5-2 advantage on the Supreme Court now

The NC GOP attempts at stacking the judiciary backfired in spectacular fashion. Dems hold a 5-2 advantage on the Supreme Court now
The Republican party's hold on North Carolina politics was severely lessened last night.

Back