• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'19 Special & '20 Congressional Election Thread

He’s getting all kinds of signal boosts. Nick Offerman today, there are some more celebs coming this weekend.

I think a lot of people honestly had no idea McGrath was running against anybody until Booker got these endorsements.

Ok so I broke my own rule and donated to Booker. Off a Facebook ad no less.

damn. poor primary candidates LOCKED out of the PH TREASURE CHEST.

goddamn I am so sick and tired of the electability bullshit that raises the esteem of some of these candyass candidates

have some fucking principles at least occasionally

There is nothing more responsible for Donald Trump than "electability". The Dems have been chickenshit for way too long. Wake up you losers.

I think a lot of people honestly had no idea McGrath was running against anybody until Booker got these endorsements.

This. Most of us aren't stuck in shit ass Kentucky. Any place that elected mcConnell and Paul doesn't deserve much sympathy but they really are complicit in the downfall of the entire country.

He’s getting all kinds of signal boosts. Nick Offerman today, there are some more celebs coming this weekend.

It must be over now that Offerman is on board. If he gets The Knack and George Wendt, they could call off the primary...

It must be over now that Offerman is on board. If he gets The Knack and George Wendt, they could call off the primary...

Nick Offerman has 1.7 million twitter followers. Mitch McConnell has 1.6mm.

Do you actually think as many as 3-5% of Offerman's followers are in KY?

goddamn I am so sick and tired of the electability bullshit that raises the esteem of some of these candyass candidates

have some fucking principles at least occasionally

This. Our moderates are especially guilty of this. "Never Trump" =/= principles, y'all.

Do you actually think as many as 3-5% of Offerman's followers are in KY?

It’s called a signal boost for a reason. The likelihood a Kentucky voter will see the tweet from Offerman about Booker is higher than the average Booker tweet. The social reach of a Nick Offerman tweet is more than 1.7 million because it also got several hundred retweets.

Again, I don’t know why you’d care to support the pro trump candidate here.

The only reason McGrath is considered more electable is because she raised a bunch of money because she's taking on Mitch McConnell. If Booker pulls an upset, he'll get a bunch of money flowing to him.

I guess unless someone just wants to argue that Booker isn't electable because he's Black.

It’s called a signal boost for a reason. The likelihood a Kentucky voter will see the tweet from Offerman about Booker is higher than the average Booker tweet. The social reach of a Nick Offerman tweet is more than 1.7 million because it also got several hundred retweets.

Again, I don’t know why you’d care to support the pro trump candidate here.

If you have noticed, I've said it's too late for Booker to win. insurgents need to get started earlier than people with money and big name support. Although, if he pulls off the massive upset, Moscow Mitch may be in more trouble than anyone thought.

I don't love or much like McGrath. When Biden wins and Dems take the Senate, she'll have no choice but to follow Schumer's directions or not have any power at all.

I am agnostic about this race. All I care about is beating McConnell.

Maybe I'll reregister using 76 & my friend's address in Lexington. I think most of the board could use that address.

Booker has won election in Kentucky before and McGrath hasn’t

The only reason McGrath is considered more electable is because she raised a bunch of money because she's taking on Mitch McConnell. If Booker pulls an upset, he'll get a bunch of money flowing to him.

I guess unless someone just wants to argue that Booker isn't electable because he's Black.

Ask RJ

Back