• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#2 UVA @ Wake, 7:00 PM | Game Thread | GO DEACS!!

There is more talent on this team than Knight had on his first Texas Tech team....and that team won 23 games and made the NCAA Tournament.

The previous Texas Tech team was 3-13 in the conference and only had 4 roster players returning...and only two of them were starters.

danny should throw a chair

Just tuned in...holy shit. Is Bzz back?

The ultimate slap in the face, Bennett told his guys not to even come over for coaching during this timeout.

For some reason, I actually care that we manage to make the margin less than a doubling of our score.

I've always had a theory about home and home series between a great team and an inferior team. When the first game played between them is very close, that is the game the inferior team *must* win if it wants to win at all. The second game will be a relatively comfortable win for the great team. Wake had its chance at an upset at Charlottesville. That was our chance. Going by my theory this one won't be another close one.

It's not scientific -- although their might be some true rationale behind it -- but it seems to play out that way more often than not.

loh called it.

Johnny Mundo vs. King Querto coming up on Lucha Underground, some real competition thank goodness!

And their walkons are kicking our butts as well.

We just got fucked harder than a ten dollar whore on New Years Eve

What an absolute abomination.

Saving grace was this s**tshow wasn't on TV here.....sometimes not having ESPN3 is good.....:thumbsup:

Back