• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#2 UVA @ Wake, 7:00 PM | Game Thread | GO DEACS!!

Were only the fat band kids allowed to attend? I don't recall band doubling as an obesity clinic. But I'm buzzed.

A shame to waste our best FT shooting night of the season......:bowrofl::bowrofl:

The game only lasted about an hour and 45 minutes, not only did UVA kick our ass, they did it very efficiently.

Bring back Buzz! Seriously, that was the worst display of basketball I have ever seen. Va with layup after layup while we just keep on jacking up horrible shots. Really starting to question the Manning hire.

Bring back Buzz! Seriously, that was the worst display of basketball I have ever seen. Va with layup after layup while we just keep on jacking up horrible shots. Really starting to question the Manning hire.

Why to sweep up the Joel?

Everyone should after that! No excuse!

I'm 100% positive BKF gets off posting on this forum about "the good ole days" and making reference to "elitists" and Skip being a bad coach. What a predictable, sad man.

Also, what an embarrassment on the floor tonight. Manning should have them doing suicides at 5:30 am tomorrow, in the snow.

I'm 100% positive BKF gets off posting on this forum about "the good ole days" and making reference to "elitists" and Skip being a bad coach. What a predictable, sad man.

Also, what an embarrassment on the floor tonight. Manning should have them doing suicides at 5:30 am tomorrow, in the snow.

No way.

And he should run with them. No way players get all the blame for this!

Back