• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2011 AL West Thread

First I cant believe the Rangers ever traded away Adrian GOnzalez

Second I am excited to watch Ogando tomorrow

Hell of an effort by our lesbian pitcher tonight. Vargas did her womanly lover proud out there.

M's up 2-1 and he is replaced for a R-R matchup after Geren used a pinch hitter.

Mariners are 2-0 on the season and ICHIRO!!! is now the all time hits leader in franchise history.

A good night, I feel. LETS GO Ms!

Fact: The Mariners have already score more runs (11) than they did all of last season.
Fact: Oakland has shitty fans.
Fact: Their ballpark is a piece of crap.
Fact: Ichiro's two hits to pass Edgar were classic Ichiro.

First I cant believe the Rangers ever traded away Adrian GOnzalez

Second I am excited to watch Ogando tomorrow

For Adam Eaton and Akinori Otsuka. We also gave up local favorite Chris Young in that deal

Matsui tried to tag from 2nd to 3rd on a fly out to ICHIRO!!!.

Double play.

GOOO RANGERSSSSSS

WOW, what a start. I had no idea Harrison could hit 97 mph.

I hope to post on this thread all season long, thus further outnumbering DV7 and norcal, but alas, I am out of market, and too poor for MLBTV, so I hope I can catch as many games as possible on the internets.

Also Baseball tonight pissed me off tonight. All they could talk about was how bad Boston was. COuldnt even talk about Texas. Not like they are the defending Al champs or anything

Boston is looking bad though... AND they made the big splash FA and trade wise... They even have their own thread on this board. Except its misspelled. It should be SAWX!

Boston is looking bad though... AND they made the big splash FA and trade wise... They even have their own thread on this board. Except its misspelled. It should be SAWX!

Ok Sawx made me laugh. But Im sure Texas pitching or run barrage had nothing to do with Bostons losses

Something tells me the Angels (LOL), A's and M's saw Texas playing Boston the first weekend and all thought they'd have a chance to jump out to an early lead on the Rangers. Not so fast, my friends!

Back