• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2011 AL West Thread

It's been awhile since I could brag on my Mariners. I'm lovin this!!!

Rangers fans, what is section cbx1, row 1? My roommate bid on and won 4 tix at an auction for the game Weds without really knowing the seat location (public interest law auction, got them for $100 so not exactly concerned). Anyone know where that is?

Also, what's the tailgating like? We're planning on getting there around 1030/11 and having some brews in the lot.

I've only tailgated a few times (out of hundreds of games over 34 years). Opening day and playoffs are obviously great tailgates. I'm not sure how a midweek game, 2cd week of the season will be. It might be great given the end of last year and start of this year, but come prepared to make your own fun.

The shitty thing about the ballpark (for me) is it's in freaking Arlington. I live in near SMU so it's a bit of a drive. If they had built that stadium in downtown Dallas I'd go to 20 games a year as opposed to 2-3.

Beat the M's.

As far as cbx1? I assume that's corner box, but the corner boxes are 10-13 and 39-42. They're probably good seats though.

Have fun.

(I love typing "boxes")

This will be my only format to raze dv7. Arsenal is no match, and we pull for the same football teams, Cowboys, Deacs, and Longhorns.

This will be my only format to raze dv7. Arsenal is no match, and we pull for the same football teams, Cowboys, Deacs, and Longhorns.

I've been saying that for YEARS! Finally people are starting to listen. :thumbsup:

I've been saying that for YEARS! Finally people are starting to listen. :thumbsup:

I never post on the PL thread because I watch all the matches during the week and don't want spoilers. (Damn work and kids!):D The Blackburn draw fucking was it for me. I'll take the 2cd, but fuck me on that game, the Newcastle game, and WBA.

Ugh. ICHIRO!!! makes that play 99 times out of 100. Looked like he thought he would have to dive then the ball hung so he muffed it. Should have been the 3rd out, and then Texas hit a 2 RBI triple on the next play.

Gross. 3-0 AL Champs.

Smoak hit the FUCK out of that one. Too bad it didn't clear the wall, but it did score a run. 2nd and 3rd with 0 outs. Let's at least get 1 more boys...

Olivo grounds out to Elvis and we score a 2nd. I am pleased. Now score Smoak and tie this thing up!

OFY! ICHIRO!!!! Gave that ball a ride to the wall.

2nd and 3rd with 0 outs again. Come on Figgy!

lol nice baserunning

BadnewsMariners.jpg

Ms didn't convert when runners were in scoring position. Don't deserve to win if you do that.

Let's get the next 2.

WOOT.

Elvis with his first bomb in something like 750 at-bats. :werd:

Back