• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2011 AL West Thread

Ian Kinsler... SIT THE FUCK DOWN

1 batter, 1 strikeout. At this pace he will become the greatest pitcher of all time.

I'm working so haven't seen the game. Who would of thought we would have a pitching duel?

Ogando threw fastball slider over 95% of the time last year. it is absurd to say he has more pitches. Ogando also had trouble with lefties and worse control. All of your arguments about him being better prepared are wrong. A guy that has two pitches, walks more guys, and has platoon splits is not better prepared to be a starter.

Uh I guess that is why the guys now hold the Ranger club record for lowest ERA with atleast 40 innings pitched

Ogando threw fastball slider over 95% of the time last year. it is absurd to say he has more pitches. Ogando also had trouble with lefties and worse control. All of your arguments about him being better prepared are wrong. A guy that has two pitches, walks more guys, and has platoon splits is not better prepared to be a starter.

You are defeating your own argument

Ogando: Fastball - 65%, Slider - 30%, Change up 5%

Feliz: Fastball - 90%, Change up 9%

Winner on who used a wider variety........................OGANDO

Bottom of the order just sacked up. 6-9 all got hits. 3-2 now!

Come on, ICHIRO!!!!

E4. I'll take it! Kinsler was rushing to try to double up ICHIRO!!! Like that happens.

What a n00b.

Hell of a catch by Borbon to end the inning. Balls.

Ms got 2 tho. 3-2 now.

Dv who's the Mariners play by play guy. Watching highlights on mlb.com and he sounds familiar.

I see you don't need me here. I feel so...... useless and alone. :panda:

Rangers fans, what is section cbx1, row 1? My roommate bid on and won 4 tix at an auction for the game Weds without really knowing the seat location (public interest law auction, got them for $100 so not exactly concerned). Anyone know where that is?

Also, what's the tailgating like? We're planning on getting there around 1030/11 and having some brews in the lot.

Give us an update tomorrow

Ugh. Need El Rey to save us. Although Pineda was awesome and our bats couldn't help us out.

Back