• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2011 Atlanta Braves Thread: Go Braves!!!

1) The Braves have scored 10 runs in the 9th innings of this series and 2 runs in every other inning combined.

2) Alex Gonzalez is displaying some Omar Vizquel level leather. Holy moly.

Damnnnnn. I went to bed after the 7th inning but looks like our offense blew up at the end. Good to see us score some freakin runs. Keep hitting!

Damnnnnn. I went to bed after the 7th inning but looks like our offense blew up at the end. Good to see us score some freakin runs. Keep hitting!

i did the exact same thing. damn.

quite a surprise to check the box score this morning...

Would be lovely to win this series, lets get em tonight.

Four game set. Could use this one with Kershaw scheduled for Thursday and the Braves not taking pitches anymore.

Damn, why did we have to go and waste all our flava in the 9th?

I think this could be the start of good things for the Braves. Finally winning a close game late. I know it didn't end up that way but was the entire game until we unloaded on them.

Pretty pleased so far with Freddie Freeman's walk rate. He's 2nd on the team right now behind Heyward and ahead of Chipper.

Another 3 runs allowed in the first two innings...

D. Lowe at 60 pitches before allowing a 2-run single to Uribe.

now 5-0 LA. What's going on in the early innings guys?

"Nate McLouth continues his sizzling series with a double."

I'll take Things I Never Thought I'd Hear With My Own Ears for $800, Alex.

Dan Uggla may as well just take three swings in the on deck circle and sit back down.

Doesn't look too promising this season does it?

Have faith tho, we're still in April.

Freddie Freeman showing power people were worried he wouldn't have this early. I love it.

Remember the start the Braves had last year. What were they, something like 6-15 at one points. I would say last year turned out pretty good, and if not for the injuries late in the year, we would have beat the Phillies for the division.

Its early, just have faith things will work themselves out.

Back