• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012-2013 Tickets thread

Haven't been to a game in a few years (since we were good). Is the best way to get tickets now just to scalp? Looking for two lower bowl for the Seton Hall game on Saturday.

Haven't been to a game in a few years (since we were good). Is the best way to get tickets now just to scalp? Looking for two lower bowl for the Seton Hall game on Saturday.

Pretty sure Seton Hall is the game where if you bring a canned good then you get in for free. Not sure about that though.

get there 1/2 hr early and you will be able to buy tickets in parking lot; parking at Joel is $7, pretty steep. around the coliseum, there usually is others available for about $5

For future reference if you get there early just pull in behind Red Hot and Blue and you can park behind the vacant building next to it for free. I've yet to pay for parking or a ticket yet this year lol.

I have two lower seat tickets to Seton Hall center court, will let got $10 each and parking pass included. I can't go to game due to conflict with schedule. Send PM if interested.

I have two lower center court tickets I will sell for $10 each parking pass including. I got a conflict and can't go to game. I think if you bring a $10 toy you can also get one ticket; so two $10 toys you can get two tickets I believe they said at the HP game tonight.

I have two lower center court tickets I will sell for $10 each parking pass including. I got a conflict and can't go to game. I think if you bring a $10 toy you can also get one ticket; so two $10 toys you can get two tickets I believe they said at the HP game tonight.

I have two lower section center court tickets I will sell for $10 each parking pass including. I got a conflict and can't go to game. I think if you bring a $10 toy you can also get one ticket; so two $10 toys you can get two tickets I believe they said at the HP game tonight. I don't know if they are upper or lower section.

I have two lower section center court tickets I will sell for $10 each parking pass including. I got a conflict and can't go to game. I think if you bring a $10 toy you can also get one ticket; so two $10 toys you can get two tickets I believe they said at the HP game tonight. I don't know if the ones Wake is offering are upper or lower section.

I have two lower section center court tickets I will sell for $10 each parking pass including. I got a conflict and can't go to game. I think if you bring a $10 toy you can also get one ticket; so two $10 toys you can get two tickets I believe they said at the HP game tonight. I don't know if the ones Wake is offering are upper or lower section.

Sorry I hit the reply button twice and it posted twice.

Sorry I hit the reply button twice and it posted twice.

I'm willing to take two tickets for free; however, you will also need to provide a free parking pass, gas and food & beer money.

Can we unpin this thread? It just depresses me everytime I see it tacked up there. No one wants tickets anyway.

Bball Tix For Sale All Games Sec.107, Row H, Seats 13/14 (aisle). Willing to sell on the cheap. Not going to unload for free- usually give them to charity/friends if no buyers. Email jcmclamb at gmail dot com.

Back