• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012 FOOTBALL RECRUITING MEGA THREAD

I don't necesarily agree with that. Most of the information we are getting on QD seems to be fanboy speculation. TR made it pretty clear that he was UM bound.

Agree 100% with this...rank speculation at this point.

Also agree with Cheese that TM was a good miss...

If QD chooses WF then he will be the 2nd best WR Wake signs this year...

He can choose to catch balls from Marquise and James...I'd not trade Sousa or Cameron for either.

As usual on this date, I will go to bed with an equal mix of optimism and dread. My wife still doesn't understand how presumably mature individuals can get so worked up about where 17 and 18 year olds are going to school. We have a good class and with a few more going our way, it could be a very good class.

I"ll be on the boards early, hopefully getting good news about football because I'm afraid there won't be any after the basketball game tonight.

Matt Roark?

I think Brennan Williams was that year, too. Also Ed Imeokparia who went to FSU.
Replace James with Roark. I think Williams committed during his senior season though. I do remember our DS mods cracking Mr. Ed jokes like he was in the bag.

We also have been able to flip guys late the last couple of years. Will be interesting to see if that trend holds as well. Maybe some FL guys? I can't wait for tomorrow.

As usual on this date, I will go to bed with an equal mix of optimism and dread. My wife still doesn't understand how presumably mature individuals can get so worked up about where 17 and 18 year olds are going to school. We have a good class and with a few more going our way, it could be a very good class.

I"ll be on the boards early, hopefully getting good news about football because I'm afraid there won't be any after the basketball game tonight.

You said it 65. I'm sure my wife has no idea that NSD is looming or of the significance the day and the decisions have on our psyche.
Agree that we have a good class already that could become 'exceptional' with a couple of additions tomorrow (we're counting on you Jela and QD).

Thankfully, this time is alot quieter than last year, with Biondi on board than to the Huskers. Harlos taking of with his classmate to Colorado. And finally, Harrell leaving us at the alter on NSD. We were able to go out and get some players in here. We got Hunt and Chubb the last week. Willis on NSD (Take that GT) and Hedlund after NSD. This year the compitition won't be able to say, "they haven't been to a Bowl game in 2 years, and probably won't ever go again".

KeithRIVALS Keith Niebuhr
RT @bpaiz: Is Jela Duncan down to Wake and Duke??? //// He just texted, saying #ECU & #Duke were still his top 2

No idea who he is other than he's from Gaffney, SC:

CardboardKemba Jonathan Spencer
If I had to guess on where Quinshad Davis will land, last week would have been WF, over the w/e UT, and if you asked me today UNC.

I don't have a good feeling about this one unfortunately. I honestly think we are going to go O-fer on the QD, Duncan and Hankins group.

The Quinshad thing really is frustrating. Who knows what he sees in UNC?

I don't know why anyone would commit to unc right now. The NCAA taking their sweet time with the UNC case is generally not good news for UNC.

Wow cheese, way to kill a shitton of joy in two short posts.
Those were just the latest speculation tweets when I searched for the two guys. I actually like our chances with Duncan and was optimistic about Davis but I've seen a number of UNC tweets when I thought they were out.

I think Jels is a slam-Duncan. QD might be under the spell of Blue Heaven, but that could be wishful thinking on the 'Holes part. I think we got in too late to get Hankins. The third 'ship goes to a sleeper. Maybe Alex Gray of Ga. or Jake Martens of Va.

Current QD stuff from Twitter sounds promising...

JaysonSwain Jayson Swain
Oh well.. RT @nlivesayhoops: @JaysonSwain @wesrucker247 @Vols_Beat here in SC, Gaffney fans are saying Quinshad Davis to Wake Forest
WillGunter247 William Gunter
Rumors here tonight from Gaffney fans that WR Quinshad Davis will pick Wake Forest tom over UNC and Tennessee.

Back