• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012 FOOTBALL RECRUITING MEGA THREAD

I just hope the fans actually "know" something recent, rather than old news. Everything has pointed to Wake Forest all week - it's the recent UNC stuff that has me worried.

NateSumm99 Nathan Summers
Both safe guesses. RT: @RyanECU: @NateSumm99 So i'm guessing Kameron Davis is headed to USF and Jela Duncan to Wake?

This is from two minutes ago. He is the ECU football beat writer.

I'm not seeing shit or believing anything untill its on paper. End of story. Time and time agains i've gotten my hopes up for a big time recruit and then we end up...feeling screwed over... 2006 basketball recruiting season (practically every big name from Oden to Conley to whoever, we had a shot with practically everyone)...T-Rob....Brennan Williams...Logan Thomas...Darius Jennings...Patrick Patterson... and the list goes on and on. So what i've learned is...dont believe shit till it happens. haha. I think everyone here should do the same for the sake of keeping our sanity just in case the unthinkable happens...again.

I'm not seeing shit or believing anything untill its on paper. End of story. Time and time agains i've gotten my hopes up for a big time recruit and then we end up...feeling screwed over... 2006 basketball recruiting season (practically every big name from Oden to Conley to whoever, we had a shot with practically everyone)...T-Rob....Brennan Williams...Logan Thomas...Darius Jennings...Patrick Patterson... and the list goes on and on. So what i've learned is...dont believe shit till it happens. haha. I think everyone here should do the same for the sake of keeping our sanity just in case the unthinkable happens...again.

good rational suggestion, but we can't do this..........we're Wake fans!

I feel like Marcus Coker (Iowa) is another one we had a shot at. IIRC, we wanted to play him at FB, and Iowa gave him a shot at RB, and he goes to Iowa and becomes a stud RB.

But now he's not in school anymore, so there's that...

Coker was supposed to visit on the final weekend, but W-S had an ice storm and he couldn't fly in. He got tossed from Iowa on a "police matter".

Kid has been really tight lipped about everything and has done it the right way. I would be surprised if Gaffney fans know anything definitive. (Just trying not to get my hopes up.)

QD to Wake is all over twitter.

Just checked the UT boards. Seems they are thinking they have lost QD to Wake...........along with several others they were hoping for. Not a good night for the Vols.

Jela just tweeted that his top 3 are EZU, Wake, and Purdue

Purdue???
I like their Black and Gold colors.............but does he really want to spend 4 years in Indiana?

Sounds like Jela is probably getting a good laugh messing with everybody.

Yaah if I were Jela I'd want it to be a surprise, I wouldn't want any leaks so I'd change it up to make sure nobody has any idea of what I was doing.

Jela Duncan's Shrine Bowl highlights. On his usual highlights, it's hard to see how he stacks up since the competition seems slow/small.

He looks good here though. Tight, compact, can deliver a hit, and has great footwork in traffic.

http://vimeo.com/33892787

Back