• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013-2014 Fantasy Football Thread

Defs not Moreno. He is 3rd on the depth chart behind Hillman and Ball. Hillman will start but Ball will likely get the most touches.

There was a Rotoworld post about Moreno possibly being the starter tonight instead, which is why I asked about him. I guess it's a crap shoot. In my view, Ball is likely the safest pick of the three, but not necessarily the one with the highest ceiling.

gbmKbfW.png

10-team league..

I'm tempted to part ways with Peterson to strengthen my QB position.

Roethlisberger is a decent hedge to a Griffin injury, but honestly, I'm terrified that my team would be decimated by A.P. going down early.

If I wanted to move A.P. to diversify my holdings, what are some trades I should be interested in chasing? I'm thinking:

Peterson + Roethlisberger

for

Consistent (#10-#20) starting RB
A non-injury prone top-15 QB

ETA:

I just proposed

A. Peterson
R. Griffin OR B. Roethlisberger

for

T. Brady
J. Charles

Good/Bad? Chances of deal happening?

Last edited:
gbmKbfW.png

10-team league..

Roethlisberger is a decent hedge to a Griffin injury, but honestly, I'm terrified that my team would be decimated by A.P. going down early.

If I wanted to move A.P. to diversify my holdings, what are some trades I should be interested in chasing? I'm thinking:

for

ETA:

I just proposed

A. Peterson

for

T. Brady
J. Charles

Isn't J. Charles more injury prone than AP?

Isn't J. Charles more injury prone than AP?

Just as. I would cancel that trade immediately, or accept immediately if I was your opponent. Why do you want to trade AP when you have almost no running back depth as it is?

Pick one:

Sproles
Lacy
D. Will

Gotta be Lacy right?

Struggling over which to start at WR this week: Chris Givens or James Jones? Big play threat vs. guy who may not replicate last year's production.

Welp, sucks to have the Ravens D in my pay league. But at least I have Peyton in the boards league.

Well I only had Gronk in one league, and couldn't get a trade. Signed Julius Thomas about an hour before kickoff. Unfortunately he had Manning.

gbmKbfW.png

10-team league..

for

ETA:

I just proposed

A. Peterson

for

T. Brady
J. Charles

I agree with the others, cancel that deal! If you are worried about AP then just drop one of the last 3 guys (that have no value) and pick up Gerhart. If some one already beat you to the punch then start going through the rest of the top 5 RB's and grab one of their backups. Your QBs are both injury prone but if they stay healthy you may have 2 top 10 QB's.

I assume you drafted Arian in the first round. Gotta start your first rounders. Even if he splits carries with Tate on Monday, he'll get his. Who would you start in his place?

I have Lynch and Foster starting right now...MJD in the Flex

Could move MJD in to Foster's spot and Dwayne Bowe to the Flex

I don't think I will...but it always worries me when they say a guy who hasn't played in a long while won't get a full workload.

Last edited:
Playing against manning and welker this week. 0-1

In one of my leagues the commissioner put Passing TDs at 6pts instead of 4pts and gave a 10 point bonus for 400 yds.

The guy that had Manning got 70 points...unreal.

Ball was not a smart start last night with the pregame news that he was going to be 2nd/3rd getting carries

sooo I need a new defense.

Chargers, Cardinals, Falcons, Vikings, Giants, Skins, Panthers

any of those worth getting and dropping the Ravens?

Back