• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013-2014 TV Season Thread

the Terminator sequels

There we go. Thanks.

The Terminator TV show did this as well to some extent. I think there are some others as well.

The Terminator show was GREAT, I think sadly Lena Headley just didn't really capture a great Sarah Connor.

The Terminatrix in that show was FINE and Brian Austin Green was MONTE

Gareth Keenan on American tv! I'm in.

Also I'm in for Brooklyn 99. I'm a huge Braugher fan and look forward to him in a comedy.

Last edited:
Most of the ABC shows are geared towards women..

S.H.I.E.L.D looked okay but so few men watch ABC I don't know if male audiences will find it. It kind of reminded me of a ripoff of Heroes except the agency were the good guys.

Super Fun Night looked funny..It is in a great spot behind Modern Family.

The Goldbergs, Lucky 7 and Trophy Wife were all meh.

They are rolling out another Once Upon and time and a show called Betrayal that might make it to 12 episodes. Some of the midseason shows looked okay..Mixology could have some potential. If you like Steve Zahn, then Mind Games will be your show...in January.

ESPN should promote the hell out of SHIELD on Sunday's Sportscenter and MNF. That and the hype leading into Thor should draw male audiences.

ESPN should promote the hell out of SHIELD on Sunday's Sportscenter and MNF. That and the hype leading into Thor should draw male audiences.

They tried that with Last Resort and a few other shows that skewed male. Once a year ABC tries a show geared towards men and every time it has failed since L O S T.

Good point. Last Resort didn't get very good reviews. SHIELD has more tie-ins to hook viewers.

The Last Resort pilot was terrible. I was pumped, didn't bother watching episode 2.

Agents of SHIELD trailer 1:

Yes, please.

The Last Resort pilot was terrible. I was pumped, didn't bother watching episode 2.

Yuuup.

They took a show that men should have liked and made it so womanly, no man would watch it and no woman could take it seriously.

It sucked balls.

HBO's East Bound & Down is coming back! Season 4 casting is happening right now.

HBO's East Bound & Down is coming back! Season 4 casting is happening right now.

Toby is older, and I think there will be a sister. #spoilers

My triplet cousins who played baby Toby did not get to continue.

i kind of liked 'how to live with your parents'... but really only watch it because it comes on before Modern Family

i kind of liked 'how to live with your parents'... but really only watch it because it comes on before Modern Family

I did too! It was light with some humor. Nice show between Modern Family and Nashville.

oh, yeah, i mean after modern family.
i also really like Elliott, but i can see how the other characters aren't that great.

i guess i'm not really surprised it was dropped.

How about a little heads up that there are spoilers in there? I'm a season behind.

I mean, this is a thread about next season's TV, so presumably there would be spoilers for seasons that have just wrapped up

Back