• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Atlanta Braves NL East Champs OFFSEASON: Cobb County Stadium? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news for Atlanta sports fans: The Falcons will not let you down by losing in the opening round of the playoffs this year.

They didn't do that last year either

But you won't have to wonder this year.

What a relief. It must be nice in CLT waking up every day knowing that (i) you will never have to worry about the NFL playoffs and (ii) you have all of baseball season open to engage in other fulfilling summer and fall pursuits.

What a relief. It must be nice in CLT waking up every day knowing that (i) you will never have to worry about the NFL playoffs and (ii) you have all of baseball season open to engage in other fulfilling summer and fall pursuits.

And your only winning team in winter sports is located in the much nicer town of Raleighwood

I got stupid drunk last night, Atlanta's decline has driven me to booze

Smooth sailing all year.

I got stupid drunk last night, Atlanta's decline has driven me to booze

It will take something horrific to beat the tab accumulated the night of the infield fly game. Like we lose a clincher after a 10 run lead or something.

Between living in Charlotte and pulling for the Deacons, I have plenty of time for this.

Still confuses me that Moon lives in Atlanta and hates on the pro sports teams so much.

"No, I'm mad because I told him, if we're winning after seven, I want to throw the last fucking two innings."

http://deadspin.com/craig-kimbrel-said-he-could-go-two-innings-was-mad-he-1442541137
Not a save situation
fredifileatl800_478645c.jpg

Nothing like that listless feeling the next day after your team has been eliminated from the postseason. Experienced it a few times with the Deacs, and obviously plenty of times with the Braves. Already looking forward to the next phase and being able to think about next season and ways to improve.

Between living in Charlotte and pulling for the Deacons, I have plenty of time for this.

Still confuses me that Moon lives in Atlanta and hates on the pro sports teams so much.

They aren't my teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back