• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 FB RECRUITING MEGATHREAD: Stevenson! 1RB,1DL,1K,2WR,5LB,1QB,5OL,3DB,2TE

We have more!

Wake Forest Fb ‏@DeacsRecruiting
Commit #7 was so lucky...we're already at 8! Class of 2013 is exploding right now! #GoDeacs

Steed Lobotzke ‏@coachlobotzke
The Deacs are blowing up in recruiting! Schollys going like hotcakes!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Our last 3 commits we have been kicking UMASS, Temple, and Ohio's butt for.

So are we recruiting O'Neil as a TE or DE?

So I guess we got a 9th commitment and this ones a LB, still waiting on the name.

Deacons Illustrated ‏@WakeRivals
Wake Forest has gotten its ninth football commitment in a week and a half from an in-state LB. Learn all about it at Deacons Illustrated

In-state LBs we're involved with according to Rivals:

PositionNameLocationHtWt40StarsRivals RatingRankSchool
LBPeter KalambayiMatthews, North CarolinaButler6'3"229N/A4 stars5.911list

LBLaChaston SmithStatesville, North CarolinaSouth Iredell5'11"2144.73 stars5.731Virginia
LBJordan StarnesNorwood, North CarolinaSouth Stanly6'3"2244.83 stars5.5N/Alist

LBJamieon MossElizabeth City, North CarolinaNortheastern6'3"2104.63 stars5.5N/AEast Carolina
LBMichael SteinbacherConcord, North CarolinaRobinson6'2"2135.1N/AN/Alist

LBJalen ForrestKernersville, North CarolinaEast Forsyth6'0"1984.8N/AN/Alist

LBQuinton PattersonShelby, North CarolinaCrest6'0"2154.8N/AN/Alist

I can't find anything on him. He's not a sleeper, he's a Rip Van Winkle.

There's info on Google.

Eastern Alamance. mebanedeac should be weighing in on him soon.

Looks like people are lining up to be on Himebauch's line. That makes 3 out of the last 4 classes that we've had 2 TEs. Garcia is at DE. I must have missed what happened to Anthony Rook. He's not on the roster.

Looks like people are lining up to be on Himebauch's line. That makes 3 out of the last 4 classes that we've had 2 TEs. Garcia is at DE. I must have missed what happened to Anthony Rook. He's not on the roster.

I was excited about Rook, I hope he's still at Wake.

Yeah. It's a mystery. Did a search and didn't find any info.

Its definitely great to be getting recruiting momentum. But, man, these guys are not highly recruited.

Ph, on the university website there is an Anthony Deon Rook that shows a current email address. Maybe the football roster will be updated......

Back