• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 FB RECRUITING MEGATHREAD: Stevenson! 1RB,1DL,1K,2WR,5LB,1QB,5OL,3DB,2TE

I hope he leaves the ACC if he isn't going to be a Deac. Man if he picks Md that will be a hoot.

FSU and LSU fans seem to think he doesn't have a commitable offer to them anyway so the only choice is MD, which I guess meets the qualification of non-ACC.

maybe it is just smoke for the shock pick friday lol.

Sorry, but:
foolsgold400.jpg

Just curious, I thought Galloway was supposed to be some kind of Ace recruiter on this staff but I never see his name associated with any of these kids other than the fact he let Quinshad slip through our fingers last year. What is the deal there?

Doesn't really matter who we have in the secondary if we don't have improvement from our dline.

Word is that he had "dirt under his fingernails". That's why his offer was pulled by Pitt. His de-commit wasn't voluntary

Cam Serigne going beast mode in this video. Can't wait to get him here.

Wow!
Worth watching.
Cam the Man is impressive. Excellent speed and coordination for a big guy (6' 4" 230).
Looks like he's pretty versatile too.
He'll be a player.

Wow!
Worth watching.
Cam the Man is impressive. Excellent speed and coordination for a big guy (6' 4" 230).
Looks like he's pretty versatile too.
He'll be a player.

That's some good looking tape.

Likely hasn't announced yet but he did post a picture this morning wearing all FSU gear.

Total douchery posting pics in FSU gear this morning and going with Maryland. If he had on Wake gear I would have been furious.

Total douchery posting pics in FSU gear this morning and going with Maryland. If he had on Wake gear I would have been furious.

He didn't have a real FSU offer. I kinda doubt they care.

Back