• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Kentucky Derby- The Day After

working on last minute picks now before i go submit at the local kennel club. God, I hate not being in LV.

This is kind of fun. It's a computer simulation of a Derby contested by the past twenty Derby winners.

When my friend told me about it, I did call winner. I had the place horse in fourth or fifth.

Who would you pick (no cheating):

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-y...winners-race-again-215832856--ocid.yahoo.html

I'd pick Funny Cide, War Emblem, and Barbaro....in that order.

Would be cool to see them do it all time, not just past 20 winners......Secretariat would own that...

made a bunch of exacta bets. wife took goldencents and revolutionary to win. I like will take charge for the longshot.

Gotta love the Coach. D.Wayne Lucas was the trainer of legendary Triple Crown winner Seattle Slew as well as the filly who won Winning Colors. At 77, he trains Will Take Charge.

RJ....I went with a $2 Trifecta Box with Revolutionary, Gold, Over-Analy, and Orb

They say the conditions are getting worse! Good luck

Only five of the 19 runners in the Derby have ever raced on an off track: Revolutionary, Giant Finish, Palace Malice, Itsmyluckyday, and Vyjack. (per DRF)

Even though Revolutionary won in the slop, Borel is going to have to get the rail. It gets really deep there.

Goldenscents and Verranzano worked well in the slop at CD.

Coming down the stretch you want to be in the middle of the track. It's much faster.

Just got to Turf Paradise RJ. Any last minute advice?

Back