• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 NASCAR Thread - Fights, Stretchers, Wreckers, and Checkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is pretty much a 3 horse race to the finish. Does anybody else have a realistic shot?

I don't think so.

I wouldn't put odds on any of the big three at this point. All have as good a chance as the other of winning it all.

Don't count out ole June Bug just yet!!!!

Jr.? He's done.

295pvg8.jpg
[/IMG]

I could easily see Jr. winning a race (maybe 2 if he pulls off Talladega) before the chase is over. He won't get up near the top 5 unless several people get taken out at Talladega.

I could easily see Jr. winning a race (maybe 2 if he pulls off Talladega) before the chase is over. He won't get up near the top 5 unless several people get taken out at Talladega.

LOL. Jr has 2 wins since 2006.

But agree that he has been running much better of late. Problem with Jr is that when he is good, JJ is usually good and JJ is so much better than Jr. Jr is also always good for a mental fuckup like last week at Dover getting onto pit road and the may have cost him the race.

:D It's a good day anytime a Busch goes into a wall. :thumbsup:

(also glad nobody is hurt)

LOL. Jr has 2 wins since 2006.

But agree that he has been running much better of late. Problem with Jr is that when he is good, JJ is usually good and JJ is so much better than Jr. Jr is also always good for a mental fuckup like last week at Dover getting onto pit road and the may have cost him the race.

I agree that wins for Jr. are few and far between but he had a top 2 or 3 car in the last 2 races. Keep running like that and you're bound to back into a win.

I agree that wins for Jr. are few and far between but he had a top 2 or 3 car in the last 2 races. Keep running like that and you're bound to back into a win.

Unless you are Jr.

Dude consistently runs in that 6th-10th place but can't get any higher than that. That is the byproduct of having a 20th place driver in the most well-funded car in the garage, IMO.

And as I mentioned before, typically when Jr is on, Jimmy is on. And Jimmy >>>>>>>>> Jr.

dang I should have taken it. Junior is having a great finish to the season. If he doesn't win this year it sets him up great for a strong run at a CHAMPIONSHIP next year, especially with all the turmoil and changes going on this offseaon. Mark it!

Also, he is not the best funded in the garage. Far from it. His talent keeps him up front with often below average cars. Definitely a top 5 driver talent not to mention best personality which gets him the most sponsors and fans unlike these corp jerkoffs that run up front on corp money and less talent.

I can't tell if Rubbins is stupid or just trolling us. Him being a Dale Jr. fan makes me tend to think he is stupid. But being on a WFU board makes me think he is not stupid and just trolling us.

I like the way Kyle Busch drives and I dig the Polish Rocket most of the time. Bottom line is that I miss the oldschool drivers and hate these new corporate robots like matt kenseth. I also hate mark martin. some would say he's oldschool but he's really not. Junior is one of the closest things to an oldschool driver that's left out there. So I like him and he does have talent and hopefully wins a CHAMP next year.

I like the way Kyle Busch drives and I dig the Polish Rocket most of the time. Bottom line is that I miss the oldschool drivers and hate these new corporate robots like matt kenseth. I also hate mark martin. some would say he's oldschool but he's really not. Junior is one of the closest things to an oldschool driver that's left out there. So I like him and he does have talent and hopefully wins a CHAMP next year.

I too am bored with the corporate spokesman routine. I used to like Mark martin, until I met him. He was a complete douchenozzle. He was leading the points a few years ago, and then skipped the next couple of races. That's when I was done as a fan. I think Jr is a good guy. He has a huge fanbase, so some consider him the bandwagon driver. But I also agree that he is the closest thing to an old skool type of driver

Kes and the Busch brothers are old school. Jr is not. Dude doesn't have the nads to punt someone when it matters.

Do you think that the lack of commercials featuring Kyle Busch is due to his being purportedly "old school" as you fellows claim, or instead because he is ugly and is despised by both the vast majority of NASCAR's fanbase as well as its drivers? If I wanted to sell a product, I sure as hell wouldn't pay Kyle Busch to be in my commercials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back