• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 NASCAR Thread - Fights, Stretchers, Wreckers, and Checkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice interview with Talladega Tire Guy on raceday this morning. Dude wears only a tire around his waist and suspenders and had a jar of whiskey (it's his birthday today). Infield.

Also, Junior wins today (and next week at the paperclip) on his march to towards 2nd place this year and next years trophy #champ2014 #88back2backwins. Mark it.

#oldschool #suckitcorpdrivers

Last edited:
Damn! Damn! Damn! I think Junior wins it but for the caution flag.

IF. IF. IF. Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Jr would have probably won that race, but who knows with the guy pushing him being a rookie.

I'm surprised in two things from today's race: 1) the lack of cautions and long green flag runs. 2) Kahne drove that race like he'd never been to a restrictor plate race before.

Wooooo!!! Called it. That's basically a win for JR if that dumbass 13 year old Childress kid wasn't a corp no talent loser and had enough experience to not wreck. Anywho, just like I said. Jr today, Jr next week, Jr 2014!!!!

Dega is the place where the no talents run up front. Going into the last lap, the top 4 was a guy that hadn't won since 2010, a driver living off of daddy's name, a driver living off of granddady's name, and a kid best known for who he is banging.

Oh and both of the Long John Silver cars were in the top ten.

:)

some of that is true but June bug was there with talent just like next week, where he wins at toughest track on circuit. There is a reason these corp drivers are on top...cookie cutter no talent tracks. They take away the hard ones. These dudes race at Darlington and stuff, junior would have at least 2 cup trophies by now. Fact.

Todd Parrott suspended and fired for doing the reefer*

*should not have any effect on JRs 2014 dominance or upcoming top 5 at martinsville

Roll call for Martinsville. Who's going?

My Dad, son and I will be there.

Does Keselowski make good on his threat to dump Kyle Busch?

Going to Ace Speedway for the Mischa Sell Memorial Race Saturday. Biggest Late Model race of the year in North Carolina.

Has there ever been someone that remade their image better than Kurt Busch? I actually find myself and hear others cheering for him in this underdog role.

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/story/_/id/9871690/nascar-kurt-busch-fueled-girlfriend-son

I could never deny the driving talents of either Busch. They can race with anybody. But I still can't stand either of them. The only thing I cheer for, as far as they're concerned, is when they hit the wall or otherwise get a DNF. At least as long as no one is hurt. I'm not that sadistic.

As far as the remaking of an image, Mark Martin did pretty well in that regard over his career. He was fairly polarizing in his younger days.

As far as the remaking of an image, Mark Martin did pretty well in that regard over his career. He was fairly polarizing in his younger days.
That was before my time. What did Martin do in his younger days? All you seem to hear about is the Waltrip/Earnhardt fued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back