• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 NASCAR Thread - Fights, Stretchers, Wreckers, and Checkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets get this season over with so we can start Junior 2014!!88!!1!1!!!! I really think he's gonna win it next year. Nobody except JJ48 has run as strong as jumebug in 2013. Just gotta avoid some bad luck and keep pounding.

Bad news when the Cup guys cherrypick the wins. Austin is gonna have tough sledding with the big boys next year.

Time for the JJ coronation.

Fitting that this season ends with a boring ass race, a boring ass Chase, and a boring ass champion.

I was definitely wrong on my prediction for 2 wins for Jr. in the chase but 3 2nds and a 3rd in the chase is pretty darn impressive. He should be solid next year if they can build on that momentum. Take out the blown engine at Chicago and he probably finishes 3rd in points.

Yep. Great season for Junior. He would probably be champ if they used the old points, but anyhow, GREAT momentum for next year. Definitely the odds fave to win the cup. Watching him drive the high line today brought a tear to the eye you don't see TALENT like that anymore. JR 2014!! now we suffer through the long months without nascar. also, I caught some of the F1 race today, lol, jr would win that (or any nascar driver really) and probably lap them three times over. they don't even get fuel. Lame.

Yep. Great season for Junior. He would probably be champ if they used the old points, but anyhow, GREAT momentum for next year. Definitely the odds fave to win the cup. Watching him drive the high line today brought a tear to the eye you don't see TALENT like that anymore. JR 2014!! now we suffer through the long months without nascar. also, I caught some of the F1 race today, lol, jr would win that (or any nascar driver really) and probably lap them three times over. they don't even get fuel. Lame.

LOL. Rubbins always blowing some Jr cock.

Here are how the point standings would have been under the old format.

1) #48-Jimmie Johnson [6], 1248
2) #29-Kevin Harvick [4], 1207, -41
3) #20-Matt Kenseth [7], 1192, -56
4) #18-Kyle Busch [4], 1163, -85
5) #88-Dale Earnhardt Jr., 1144, -104
6) #99-Carl Edwards [2], 1118, -130
7) #15-Clint Bowyer, 1115, -133 (or 1165, -83)
8) #24-Jeff Gordon[1], 1085, -163
9) #16-Greg Biffle[1], 1077, -171
10) #78-Kurt Busch, 1074, -174
11) #22-Joey Logano [1], 1071, -177
12) #2-Brad Keselowski [1], 1041, -207
13) #39-Ryan Newman[1], 1027, -221
14) #5-Kasey Kahne [2], 1022, -226
15) #1-Jamie McMurray [1], 1007, -240

Great awards ceremony tonight! Some big time celebs and jay more killed it. Junior taking down best popular for the millionth time in a row and the lifetime achievement award. Nice! I'm taping it so no spoilers!!

bump. IM PROBABLY gonna watch the awards ceremony sometime today!! YES!! Couldn't be more pumped for Junior 2014!!!88!!1!

Dale Earnhardt Jr. just won most popular driver for the 11TH, yes 11TH, year in a row!! And people make big deal of JJ pewney 5 or 6 championships. LOL! Jr has more than doubled that! which is fans and drivers and media experts voting on talent and pure race car driving skills and Jr dominating for OVER A DECADE!! IN A ROW!! too bad mainstream media sells out to corp drivers instead of 11 STRAIGHT CHAMPIONSHIPS like Jr. LOL! Can't wait for 2014!!

bump any news on the CLT test? offseason so this is biggest sporting news out there now that we have a coach. Side note, how lucky is nfl that the main part of their season is during nascar off season? I wonder if they corrorborated on that cause they would be crushed second fiddle if try to step up to big boy

that is legit cray. I liked mayfield cause he was a kentucky racer like dw. His downfall was literally epic. I'd love to run into the dude in a bar somewhere and just talk to him and listen to him, if he's off the drugs and not in a crack house somewhere. He'll figure it out when he's 50 or somethIng if he makes it that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back