• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 NASCAR Thread - Fights, Stretchers, Wreckers, and Checkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior is a better driver than the Dillon kids.

Are you OK? Seriously, are you OK?

I've never heard you say anything complimentary about Junior under any circumstances (even if it is a backhanded criticism of someone else).

If I or my family can do anything for you (bring by food, mow your grass, walk your dog, take you to your doctor's appointments, etc.) until you get well, please just say the word.

Get well soon, stevewhite14.

Most of my posts about Junior are just aimed at getting the Junior apologists up in arms.

I know what Junior is. He is maybe the 20th best driver in the sport. He has enough talent to make it on his own merits, but he certainly isn't elite or even close to it. He takes good care of his equipment and runs from 6th to 15th every week. He rarely improves in practice. He either unloads fast or unloads in the middle of the pack. He is a true racer but he doesn't understand the cars well enough to make adjustments ala JJ. That's slightly a byproduct of almost always having really solid equipment that didn't need adjustments to run up front.

Junior did win and win often enough in the second tier series when he was coming up... Dillon hasn't done that. Junior has also never once acted entitled... can't say the same for the Dillon kids. And, Sr. never ruined an entire organization in the efforts to push Junior up through the ranks... can't say the same for RCR. And Junior has never looked like a douchebag with some dumbass cowboy hat on.... can't say the same for Dillon.

And Junior has never looked like a douchebag with some dumbass cowboy hat on.... can't say the same for Dillon.
This is what I find the most funny thing about Dillon. He wears a cowboy hat like he's from Texas, but grew up on the mean streets of Lewisville.

nascar babay. You think any of your corp no talent drivers would climb back in after this? sr and junior both did. like I said, junior making strong finish 2013, champ 2014! Like I said!

Guys welcome to the last two episodes of the NASCAR Johnson Cup. Its sickening how good the 48 team is. It really is.

Its almost like those guys are a machine, especially this time of year. I still think Kenseth will make this go down to the final lap of the season. At least I hope so.

No way that you can have MS and it not have significant negative impacts on your driving ability.

I may be wrong but I think there are different stages of the disease and in the early stages, there are limited effects to your motor skills. I think that comes later, so he may be able to keep driving for a while.

My coworker has MS, and I've been talking to her about it. Baynes sister also has MS, and so far his only major symptom is numbness and tingling in the right arm. My coworkers symptoms range from short term memory loss, to slight sensory deficits, and occasionally bright spots in her vision. She's also about 10 years post diagnosis. She gets tested and has MRIs every year, and I'm sure they'll also stringently test him, eventually removing him from the car if the symptoms worsen. That could be years down the road though.

Any impact on motor skills will impact the driver. There is no sport in which reflexes are more important than NA$CAR. (key those that claim this isn't a sport)

Austin Dillon is going to win the Nationwide series without winning a single race. What a crock of shit. He is no champion.

Austin Dillon is going to win the Nationwide series without winning a single race. What a crock of shit. He is no champion.

Isn't this the formula that Sprint Cup (Winston Cup) used before The Chase? I haven't checked but with a season-long cumulative points system, I'm sure it has happened before.

And since NASCAR made the rule that a driver can only collect points in one series, that negates any of the top tier drivers that run both series from competing for the Nationwide championship.

Isn't this the formula that Sprint Cup (Winston Cup) used before The Chase? I haven't checked but with a season-long cumulative points system, I'm sure it has happened before.

And since NASCAR made the rule that a driver can only collect points in one series, that negates any of the top tier drivers that run both series from competing for the Nationwide championship.

It was and still is possible in the top series. But almost unfathomable that it could actually happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back