• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 NASCAR Thread - Fights, Stretchers, Wreckers, and Checkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAPA Dumps MWR.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...waltrip-racing-chase-richmond-nascar/2836609/

In a statement posted to its Facebook page Thursday morning, the company said: "After thorough consideration, NAPA has made the difficult decision to end its sponsorship arrangement with Michael Waltrip Racing effective December 31, 2013. NAPA believes in fair play and does not condone actions such as those that led to the penalties assessed by NASCAR. We remain supportive of the millions of NASCAR fans and will evaluate our future position in motorsports"

I hate this for my guys that work in the shop at MWR. Major worries about future employment. The added jobs at Stewart-Haas won't fill all the guys that would be out on the street if MWR folds up.

there is a ton of talent in the Nationwide Series, but not enough quality rides in Sprint Cup without dumping established drivers.

Kenseth and Gibbs are so good together its almost not fair. I'd rather see them win it than Johnson get another one though.

Dammit. Junior has the killer instinct of a head of lettuce. Had every chance to pass JJ with four tires and dicked around too long and didn't do it.

Makes you wonder if team orders were in effect.

Dammit. Junior has the killer instinct of a head of lettuce. Had every chance to pass JJ with four tires and dicked around too long and didn't do it.

Makes you wonder if team orders were in effect.

Yeah, team orders in effect.

Jr lost this race because of his boneheaded move earlier in the race when he fucked up pit road entry. He never regained that track position.

So this is pretty much a 3 horse race to the finish. Does anybody else have a realistic shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back