• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suns are going to be so, so bad. Love it for the Wiz, though, especially with Nene and his nagging injuries.

I was pissed at first because I had no idea what kind of contracts those Suns guys were on. I knew Okafor was expiring, which was a big asset.

Turns out Gortat and Brown are expiring. Gortat big upgrade, so playoffs should be a legit goal. Lee is irrelevant. Marshall is cheap and maybe he can figure things out, but probably not.

It's going to be awesome when they miss the playoffs and give up a decent 13-16 pick.

So it sounds like Marshall is going to be waived ASAP, and I doubt Lee and Brown stick. Okafor's injury is pretty serious I would guess, so it's essentially Gortat for a Top 12 protected pick.

Eh.

Bullets Forever ‏@BulletsForever 2h
The #Wizards will decline fourth-year options on Jan Vesely and Chris Singleton, per @JMichaelCSN.

THE JANCHISE. Whoever thought making out with a chick on draft night would be the high point of a top 6 pick?

So the Wizards just potentially gave up 12-17 pick in a loaded draft for potentially one year of Marcin Gortat.

Good to know some things never change.

BXeFtvkIEAACD80.jpg

Lakers talking about extending Kobe. i wonder how big the pay cut is and if it's conditional on games played this year.

For some reason I thought Scott Hall was dead. Syxx can't be far behind. He was a pretty epic druggie, I believe.

For some reason I thought Scott Hall was dead. Syxx can't be far behind. He was a pretty epic druggie, I believe.

Interesting episode of hbo real sports recently. About diamond dallas paige. He helped hall an jake the snake get clean by moving them in with him.

Interesting episode of hbo real sports recently. About diamond dallas paige. He helped hall an jake the snake get clean by moving them in with him.

Ol' Jake has relapsed though I think.

God the NFL games today are so shitty. I really wish there was some NBA on that I could watch instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back