• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Baseball League (Year III)

I think that is actually 13. Do we want to do a snake draft or auction? ESPN, yahoo, or something else? Standard 5x5 or added categories? Roto or head to head? Points or categories? And what positions do we want? And if this a keeper league we need to discuss how many keepers and inflation from year to year.

Last edited:
I think I'm signed up to be in teh other one from nksports, but if you need someone let me know I could be down

I think that is actually 13. Do we want to do a snake draft or auction? ESPN, yahoo, or something else? Standard 5x5 or added categories? Roto or head to head? Points or categories? And what positions do we want? And if this a keeper league we need to discuss how many keepers and inflation from year to year.

See the initial post for the 12 current players (first ones to sign up). If you want to remove yourself, let me know and we'll move down the waiting list. Let's start taking a look at these questions.

First off, we will be using Yahoo! as I am partial to fantasy sports with them plus they just implemented some new tools to make Keeper leagues easy. Also, I am making the call that we will do a snake draft as from talking with others and past experience, it's the best way when working with a keeper league.

Everything else is open for discussion. Feel free to give your analysis for any and all of the other stuff. I'll make the league now and PM the info and you can play around with the site to see what you'd prefer.

Update: I believe I have sent PMs to all the people I have as currently in. Once you have made your team, put your OGB username as your team slogan so I know who's in.

Last edited:
In as Orioles Magic. Looking forward to it. Snake is much better than auction imo, and takes much less time.

PMs have been sent to everyone. Draft date is initially set for a random time on Wednesday, the 30th. In order to make the first week of games, we need to have our draft either at that time or earlier.

How does Monday (28th) at 8pm work for everyone?

I have a Finance test Tuesday morning but if thats a good time for everyone else I'd figure out a way to make it work.

Also, I'd definitely prefer roto

Thankfully we already have 12 people or else we would have had to let a GIRL in. Ewwww.

Close call, guys.

Is there enough to start a second league? I'm itching to do an auction draft in addition to the other league I'm in.

I'll start one if we can get 10-12. Open to whatever stat categories people agree on.

The following people need to sign up for the league. I know the PM notification is less obvious than at scout so hopefully for those that may not have noticed, this will help.

BillBrasky
Deac2010
VTwhatetc
Df27
Timdunk

Back