• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Baseball League (Year III)

innocent%20cat.jpg
illl sign up today.
i forgotz. forgivez mez pleaze

Also, if I don't hear from vt whatetc quite soon I think I'm giving away the last spot. I'll probably give it to townie because he expressed a bit more interest and i know norcal is already in some other leagues.

Anyone have a problem with this?

Anonymous thanks for all of your hard work on this. Monday night draft sounds cool to me...

nonny, i think keeper league might be a bad idea. a lot of people on here are saying they've never done fantasy baseball but want to give it a go. for a keeper league you needed everyone to be on board for at least 3-4 years for it to be fun. your call but i think a one and done might be a better idea.

nonny, i think keeper league might be a bad idea. a lot of people on here are saying they've never done fantasy baseball but want to give it a go. for a keeper league you needed everyone to be on board for at least 3-4 years for it to be fun. your call but i think a one and done might be a better idea.

I was thinking about this...

One nice thing about Yahoo! is that if someone does not want to return the next season in a keeper league, you can still assign that team to someone else. Of the people that mentioned they weren't experienced (doofus, redwing, and 2010), doofus dropped out, redwing always invests himself very much into these types of things, and that just leaves 2010.

I'd still like to make it a keeper as it's the initial reason I wanted to make a new league but worst case scenario if it doesn't work out, the keeper aspect becomes irrelevant other than maybe the small differences in how you drafted. I think we'll have a good idea of the league before keeper-relevant trades come into play.

I like the idea of a keeper league. Not hard to catch on with fantasy baseball.

This your standard 5x5 league?

Good to go. Draft is Monday the 28th, at 7:15pm.

If anyone has a problem specifically with a stat category, let me know. Otherwise we'll keep it as is.

The big things still needed to be decided are Head2Head or Rotisserie. If we go with Rotisserie then we need to decide if we're going to have maximum games and such. With a first year league, and a first timer or two, I would prefer Head2Head as I think they are better and more fun for a casual league. Let me know what you all think?

I will be posting the keeper rules soon. If anyone has suggestions for keeper rules, feel free to post them and we can discuss.

Back