• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Baseball League (Year III)

Agreed on H2H. I still prefer it as a more seasoned player.

Keeper Rules
- Every year you must keep 3 players, no more, no less. For each player you choose, you lose the pick one round better than you chose that player. If you took Evan Longoria in the 2nd round in 2011, you must sacrifice your 1st round pick in 2012. For 2013, Evan Longoria goes back into the draft pool as there is no round 0.
- There is also a 4 year max on keeper players. This is to ensure that someone doesn’t get lucky and pick the next superstar in the 17th round, and have the rights to him for his entire career. (Edit: 4 year max after some commentary that 3 years is too short, not allowing for true investment)

Other stuff
- You may only draft/pick-up players within Yahoo’s system. This means even if you think there is a great rookie in AA that might join the pro’s this year, if yahoo does not offer him, you do not get him.
- All new players enter waivers.

Last edited:
Hey, please pardon the intrusion, but for those of y'all in the "other" boards league, if you haven't checked in with me that you're still in, please do so. That draft is Tuesday at 8:15pm and I want to make sure we're all set. Throw a post or note on the league page or shoot me a note to let me know. Thanks, and good luck with all your teams.

Hey, please pardon the intrusion, but for those of y'all in the "other" boards league, if you haven't checked in with me that you're still in, please do so. That draft is Tuesday at 8:15pm and I want to make sure we're all set. Throw a post or note on the league page or shoot me a note to let me know. Thanks, and good luck with all your teams.

I need to do some serious preparation at some point today or tomorrow. Always a little tricky to print out a bunch of stuff at work, since I share a printer. Without fail, every year around this time when I print out something about fantasy baseball, some random secretary or my boss gets to it before I do, leading to an awkward moment.

Snake in the grass moment -- if you get a last minute cancellation/request to drop out shoot me a message. I've already done one draft so I'd be ready in an instant.
:)

Yahoo.com is being incredibly slow right now. This is really hurting my draft prep.

Can't believe TimDunk beat me to Raburn.

Back