• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Baseball League (Year III)

I got the Orioles and Mariners closers, combined with the eventual Pirates closer. That's how you rack up saves, amirite?

8====D~~~~~ reginator
Billy's Beaners norcal
Duh Winning. Rideac
Grape Smugglers
Honey Nut ICHIRO!!! dv7
Jobu Say Hey
Nonny's Deacs Nonny
Ribeye Master Appetite
Satan's Anus DiV
The Chief Wahoo
TheSTARsburgs BISH

Who are Grape Smugglers and Chief Wahoo, and has anyone seen norcal around?

WHO TOOK KING FELIX?! Trade him to me or you are perma banned. 4real.

You just called Meek the eventual Pirates closer, I assume? Niiiiiice.

I've got you beat though. Andrew Bailey (As, opening year on DL) w/ Brian FUENtes and future yeah I better hope so Twins closer Matt Capps. I added a little Hong-Chih Kuo for potential and team multicultural growth.

I HATE sweating saves. HATE. But I always do b/c too many jacknuts in the league I play in draft closers early.

I got the Orioles and Mariners closers, combined with the eventual Pirates closer. That's how you rack up saves, amirite?

I hate my team. I went in assuming their was an inning max for pitchers, then heard their wasn't so I was going to stream, and then I decided I didn't want to do that. My infield and pitching is solid, my outfield is just awful.

I hate my team. I went in assuming their was an inning max for pitchers, then heard their wasn't so I was going to stream, and then I decided I didn't want to do that. My infield and pitching is solid, my outfield is just awful.

I LOVE my OF!

Crawford, Hamilton, Shin-Soo Choo, and Grady Sizemore...Beastmode!

8====D~~~~~ reginator
Billy's Beaners norcal
Duh Winning. Rideac
Grape Smugglers
Honey Nut ICHIRO!!! dv7
Jobu Say Hey
Nonny's Deacs Nonny
Ribeye Master Appetite
Satan's Anus DiV
The Chief Wahoo
TheSTARsburgs BISH

Who are Grape Smugglers and Chief Wahoo, and has anyone seen norcal around?

grape Smugglers is awaken and Wahoo is CoveredandChunkedDeac.

You just called Meek the eventual Pirates closer, I assume? Niiiiiice.

I've got you beat though. Andrew Bailey (As, opening year on DL) w/ Brian FUENtes and future yeah I better hope so Twins closer Matt Capps. I added a little Hong-Chih Kuo for potential and team multicultural growth.

I HATE sweating saves. HATE. But I always do b/c too many jacknuts in the league I play in draft closers early.

Yep. Good friend of mine is Pirates fan (don't feel bad for him...Penguins+Steelers aren't too hard to root for) and he's been talking up Meek for a while. And as a Nats fan, I know all about Hanrahan.

I almost took Capps. Tough to trust Nathan right now.

I didn't draft a reliever until like the 19th round. I almost always punt saves.

Wake Board Invitational: Are we supposed to have 5 hitting categories, but 6 pitching ones?

another derp volley

derp.jpg

Back