• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 US NEWS COLLEGE RANKINGS- ACC

morrison2951

Reaction score
8 Dook
24 UVA
27 WF
30 UNC
31 BC
36 GT
44 Miami
58 MD/Pitt/Syr
68 Clemson
72 VT
97 FSU
106 NCSU

Last year we were tied with UVA at #25 and it's disappointing to see that when they broke the tie this year that we did not come out on top and fell two spots.

How does UVa's Board of Visitors launch a coup against their President and the school moves up in the rankings. I guess there really is no such thing as bad publicity, which means tha UNC-CH should skyrocket into the top 10 next year.

How does UVa's Board of Visitors launch a coup against their President and the school moves up in the rankings. I guess there really is no such thing as bad publicity, which means tha UNC-CH should skyrocket into the top 10 next year.

Bigger bribe this year?

Automatic bounce back for none of their varsity athletes murdering anyone in the last year.

Bigger bribe this year?

I dunno.....I remember that disgruntled former employee at Clemson say we were begging, bribing, and whoring our way up the rankings, but at 68, that doesn't seem to be working very well. At least we're the smartest Reds in the conference......suck it VT and State.

It's not ACC, but how the hell does Emory keep its position after the scandal involving falsifying USNWR College Rankings data? More reason to raise eyebrows at this stuff.

You have to think the UVA/Emory shit went down AFTER the rankings were almost already set.

Wasn't Dook ranked 5th at some point?

Glad FSU is in the top 100. C'mon State.

Obviously it doesn't mean anything, but we're the top conference, right? Figure only the PAC and B1G would be close...think last time I looked, the PAC would beat us if not for the Arizona schools...

You have to think the UVA/Emory shit went down AFTER the rankings were almost already set.

Still, you have to address that. There is an article on USNWR's rankings page about Emory swearing the data in this year's rankings is legit. Ooookay.

Still, you have to address that. There is an article on USNWR's rankings page about Emory swearing the data in this year's rankings is legit. Ooookay.

As long as Wake hovers in the top 25, I'm happy.

In light of recent developments, Notre Dame is 17th.

UPDATED IN LIGHT OF THE BREAKING NEWS RE: NOTRE DAME

8 Dook
19 ND
24 UVA
27 WF
30 UNC
31 BC
36 GT
44 Miami
58 MD/Pitt/Syr
68 Clemson
72 VT
97 FSU
106 NCSU

UPDATED IN LIGHT OF THE BREAKING NEWS RE: NOTRE DAME- they actually tied for 17th.

8 Dook
17 ND
24 UVA
27 WF
30 UNC
31 BC
36 GT
44 Miami
58 MD/Pitt/Syr
68 Clemson
72 VT
97 FSU