• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 Atlanta Braves Thread: HOF SMOLTZIE!

La Stella comes up limp on a defensive play. Looked to be his hammy.

Christ, we've got the Dodgers and then A's over the next week? Ugh.

Smh. Two missed double plays that ended up scoring runs this game.

Rumors out there that teams might take on BJ's contract if we give up Ervin Santana.

I say DO IT.

That deal doesn't make any sense unless we are getting back a really sucky contract in return (but less sucky than Upton's).

Anyone know what is wrong with mlbtraderumors.com? The formatting is super messed up on my computer/phone. As best I can tell Minor is the pitcher we are attaching to BJ.

I saw that we were close to dealing him to the cubs before the deadline. Cubs would've given back a contract. I doubt anything will happen before the august deadline. Expect something this off season.

Anyone know what is wrong with mlbtraderumors.com? The formatting is super messed up on my computer/phone. As best I can tell Minor is the pitcher we are attaching to BJ.

I know they turned down Matt Kemp's contract.

SayHey is correct, we'd get a bad contract back but it wouldn't be nearly as bad as Beej's.

I still can't believe we inexplicably whiffed on two guys who are as much of a known quantity as Duggla and Beej.

Phan warned about Beej, but he also said .240/.250 hitter. If Beej hits .250, this team is in first place.

If Uggla hit .250, its one of the best teams in the NL.

ugh joe simpson using the term homeboys to describe the asian pitcher's fans.

Back