• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 MLS Thread

So what's the status of Beckham's Miami bid? Miami just drew 13k to see CRonaldo. Are they gonna turn out for MLS?

So what's the status of Beckham's Miami bid? Miami just drew 13k to see CRonaldo. Are they gonna turn out for MLS?

Actually saw today that they are going to "consider alternatives." Come to Charlotte, Becks. I want to watch Posh Spice strut around South Park.

Not MLS, but Austin announced today they are joining USL PRO for next year. So far, Austin, Louisville, Tulsa, Colorado Springs, and St Louis are in, with Orlando out. Strong rumors that Seattle, NYRB, Dallas, and maybe Portland reserves joining as well.

The Railhawks beat the Galaxy's A-team 1-0 tonight in Cary to advance to round 5

Jermain Defoe took a swing Gilberto when he wouldn't give him the ball to take a FK. So, Gilberto took it and scored. We're all smiles now!

Nah, Toronto is toying with them. I've only been watching for 15 minutes or so but Defoe and Gilberto have looked pretty good together up top

I doubt it was - I am one of 14 Direct Kick subscribers in the US

I doubt it was - I am one of 14 Direct Kick subscribers in the US

Haha I'm an ex-subscriber myself but good news is that one the espn contract kicks in that every gamewill be available via watchespn

MB4 back in the starting XI for Toronto tonight.

Also, it is still hilarious watching Eddie Johnson try to run at defenders

Revolution have lost 4 straight and the meltdown is beginning. Heaps supporters are disappearing and the lifelongers are looking for a head to cut off. Weeeeeeeiiiiii!

2-1 win at Toronto puts DC back where they belong on top of the east.

I will laugh if Toronto manages to Toronto it all and miss the playoffs.

2-1 win at Toronto puts DC back where they belong on top of the east.

I will laugh if Toronto manages to Toronto it all and miss the playoffs.

I knew DC would be much improved and likely a playoff contender, but I didn't expect this. The bottom half of the East is awful.

Back