• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 MLS Thread

First match I've had a chance to watch in a few weeks. I'm thinking Klinsmann just calls in the Revs team for the World Cup. 5-0 on the league leaders.

KC defenders are dropping like flies. They had to drop Feilhaber to center back on Friday!

The Revs are playing awesome soccer at the moment. Just about ready to admit how wrong I was about Heaps. Not only are they winning, but they're probably the most pleasing team to watch as well. Pretty impressive given the lack of any "star" players. Fagundez needs to get his US citizenship already. So much talent there

The Revs are playing awesome soccer at the moment. Just about ready to admit how wrong I was about Heaps. Not only are they winning, but they're probably the most pleasing team to watch as well. Pretty impressive given the lack of any "star" players. Fagundez needs to get his US citizenship already. So much talent there

Re: Fagundez, how is that moving along?

The Railhawks survive and advance in the US Open Cup, now Chivas comes to town. Always love seeing MLS sides in Cary, even if its their B teams.

Not sure whether to put this here or the transfer thread, but:

Ron Waxman ‏@RonWaxman 7h
According to my sources in Spain, #AtleticoMadrid striker David Villa is indeed coming to #NYCFC on a 3 year deal. #MLS

Not sure whether to put this here or the transfer thread, but:

Ron Waxman ‏@RonWaxman 7h
According to my sources in Spain, #AtleticoMadrid striker David Villa is indeed coming to #NYCFC on a 3 year deal. #MLS

Pretty sure this was a hoax

Jk, looks like it's gaining ground. There were quite a few transfer rumors going on last night

@GoesslingESPN 24h
#Vikings will announce their alliance with Relevent Sports on Wed. to pursue a MLS franchise for their new stadium.

Back