• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 FB Recruiting: Mr. South Carolina Matt Colburn signs with #theawakening!

I forgot to mention that Sunday is typically the day that the serious conversations are had between official visitors and coaches about committing. So we could see more news on that front today. Maybe not from the Wake visitors (is Bateman a possibility??), but potentially from guys visiting other schools.

Last edited:
94Deac,

Do you think Archibald enrolling in the spring might be spurring Bargas to look at other options, e.g. UNC?

How's Brendan O'Neil look. Do we really need 5 TE's with Archibald, all with 3-4 years to play?

I could see us picking up some guys after NSD. You know, the guys waiting by the phone for Saban to call.

Jake Bargas left his UNC official visit without committing to the Heels. I think there will be some resolution soon (one way or another).

It appears that Rocky Reid left his Louisville visit without committing. Louisville was the odds-on favorite going into the visit.

The Wake Rivals site has already caught up with Sihiem King to get his reaction to his official visit to Wake.

I would categorize Sihiem King's quotes to Rivals as the type that you give about a school that isn't your leader but you still have a high level of interest in. It really came across to me that the coaches and team made a very favorable impression.

We will have to see what happens with King's visit to West Virginia in 2 weeks. They might have as many as 15-16 visitors coming to Morgantown for their last 4-5 spots. Some of those are really longshots for WVU though.

More sour grapes from Scheier:

@CoachScheier: It takes men of character, confidence & conviction to ESTABLISH a program. Anyone can be a part of something that already established.

Bargas just publicly announced his decommitment on twitter.

Last edited:
Was Bargas the kid that committed to us after Duke pulled its offer? Wasn't he a Duke Lean?

Was Bargas the kid that committed to us after Duke pulled its offer? Wasn't he a Duke Lean?

Talked about education as the main reason he chose Wake and will end up at a school with the biggest case of academic fraud ever, what a joke.

Back