• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Wake Forest Commencement Address Speaker Will Be Stephen Colbert

How prescient! So you went out and bought Internet stock and here you are, a billionaire!

No, I moved to the woods of Oregon for three months to study birds and my only contact to the outside world was a pay-phone 5 miles away at the end of my dirt road. If only I had listened.

Commencement 1975, Barbara Jordan. She was so good that I remember it after these 40 years.

In 2000 Cisco Systems CEO John Chambers made the bold prediction that the internet was going to be huge. Very inspirational speech, I'll always remember it.

I'm quite jealous of many of the speakers since then.

I don't remember that speech at all. The only thing I remember about it is that I thought it was strange that the dad of one of our classmates was the speaker.

BTW, I see your name and your location and know exactly who you are.

I don't remember that speech at all. The only thing I remember about it is that I thought it was strange that the dad of one of our classmates was the speaker.

BTW, I see your name and your location and know exactly who you are.

Sleuthtastic work. I've been laboring to remain anonymous.

Back