• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Masters Contest - BostonDeac wins!

There is an interesting book by Shane Ryan - Slaying the Tiger, a year inside the ropes - that profiles this current generation of players and is relevant to this thread. The author definitely has some strong positive and negative things to say about the main characters from Spieth, Rory, Day and the rest of the gang.

Haas with the second best round of the day in the clubhouse. Given the current scoring trends, he might sneak into the top-20 by day's end.

Top 20 qualifies for next year, doesn't it? I seem to recall his old man had a pretty good track record at the Masters.

241 yard par 3 with only 1/4 of the players hitting the gir. yikes

The pin on 15 is fucking stupid with the conditions like they are today. Horschel has a right to be pissed about what just happened.

LK i didnt hear what happened. did he remark his ball and the wind took it into the water?

Spieth is agonizingly slow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he sure seems to back off almost every single shot

damn its nice to watch something without a 5 minute commercial every 5 minutes

Back