• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017-18 Men's College Basketball Thread (NWT)

State and Carolina basically have the same record now.

state plays hard- fun team to watch.

Kinda the anti-Wake now. What a difference a year makes.
#coachingmatters

Good to know one of Wakes “projected” five more acc wins was against state. You know cause of home court and all

Good to know one of Wakes “projected” five more acc wins was against state. You know cause of home court and all
I said 5 ACC wins total, not "more."

We shall see.

My God, we're so far behind everyone else in coaching in the state.

#coachingmatters

Give me state over UNC, every day of the week.

I’ve decided to kind of adopt State the rest of the year, no I won’t pull for them over us, but otherwise i’m for the Pack the rest of this season. Shows what a good coach and a bunch of players buying in can do. They were a shit show last year and lost a first round pick off that team, but hey we’re only in year 4 of Manning, so maybe in another couple years we’ll make the play in round again. You know, patience.

Wow, didn't think UVA would be able to dominate Duke like this. Duke is combining ice cold shooting with terrible decision making, and they're up against an elite defense. Seems like every Duke player is rattled.

#coachingmatters

Give me state over UNC, every day of the week.

Wow, didn't think UVA would be able to dominate Duke like this. Duke is combining ice cold shooting with terrible decision making, and they're up against an elite defense. Seems like every Duke player is rattled.

Another example of great coaching and players buying in, must be a really nice thing to have.

How was Duval a top 5 recruit? Dude sucks every time I watch them play.

Grayson Allen 0 points. 0.

All of Duke's points have come from 4 players

Bagley III with the walk. AND 2!

Bagley III with the walk. AND brick!

Virginia with the backdoor cut - score. Foul on Duke ignored.

Foul on Bagley III. Ignored. Easy to be the Chosen One when you don't have to play by the same rules as everyone else.

Goaltending on Bagley III. Astonishingly acknowledged by refs. Due to obvious.

Um, WHERE was the foul on Grayson, exactly?

Holy shit. Bagley III throws an elbow - defender charged for foul

Niiiiiice. Bagley III faked off feet, gives up jumper. TV immediately shows replay of Bagley III's last layup. Cuz, you know - that's the narrative they want.

Lovely lay-in for UVA. Suck on that, bitch ...

Score over Bagley III. Will not make post-game highlights ...

Back