• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017-18 Men's College Basketball Thread (NWT)

oh no. UVA with a lead. Refs contemplate next move ...

Grayson is clapping his hands. UVA must be terrified. It's a sick move ...

Of course a held ball = Foul on UVA. Of course it does.

#2 vs #4 and I'm the only one watching? It's almost like you guys have lives or something ...

That nerd for Verizon. What marketer took a look at this doofus and said "THERE! THAT's the look that captures what we're all about!"

I dislike Verizon. I dislike Nerd Culture. Please alert Oprah Winfrey as soon as possible.

Duke applauds their own missed FT.. Cuz they know it's in the bag ...

Bagley with a blatant elbow clear out and dunk. Announcers rave about his ability.

Bagley III assaults defender, scores over his prone form, gives it all up to God. What a hero for the ages ...

Grayson Allen called for foul. Bewilderment belies the Plot

Bagley III bricks shot because wide-open. Elbowing a defender first is how he gets his Rhythm (plz check spelling as you feel necessary)

Man for uva to be such a disciplined fundamentals team that's two free throw opportunities that would've sealed fame. Also ha ha stupid Grayson.

If UVa could hit a FT or short jumper, this game would have been over awhile ago.

One more ...

Oh, sweet release! Time for a cigarette ...

Allen is such a fucking twat. He tried to help him up and that bitch slapped his hand away. The fall for that punk has been glorious. Should’ve went pro after his frosh year final.

Back