• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Strength of Schedule

As the home team, the TV Networks that contract with the Sun Belt (ESPN) would hold the TV rights. The TV schedule for Week #4 won't be out until after week #2.

That said, unless App upsets UGA, think its likely that the WF at App game will be limited to ESPN3 availability.

There it is, Wake v App is a sellout. Get them through WF if you're going.

If this doesn't get picked up by tv, does that mean App gets to pick the game time? If so, I'd like to place a request for 7 pm.

Noon is too early for fans traveling up the mountain. 7:00 is too late. 3:30pm has always been the best time for App attendance wise. Best weather as well, though I doubt that comes into play in late September

so our first four games of the season will not be on TV.

Central Michigan blows. Don't try to equate them to Notre Dame. Yes, CMU beat OK State. They also lost to:

UVA by 14
W. Michigan by 39
Toledo
Kent State
Miami (o)
E. Michigan
Tulsa

MTSU lost to:

Vandy by 23
UTSA by 20
Marshall by 25
Hawaii by 17
Bama by 55

With 30+ bowl games now, every 5 or 6 loss team, even those from crappy conferences like the MAC and C

I understand college football fully but I also understand that talent is spread around and that teams like Notre Dame are far overblown ever single year. You don't see that? Then you don't know much about college football. Their talent level gets knocked up levels just because they sign them [just like a Duke or KY in bball]. What they do with that talent has been far different year after year and last year at 4-8 proved my point and put Kelly on the hot seat [making him fire several coaches and hiring away our DC Elko to try and save his job]. Kelly has under performed for years based purely on what recruiting gurus give him every year. ND lost to a crappy 4-8 Duke team in South Bend. They lost to non-bowl team Michigan St [big name, bad team in 2016] They lost to Texas [big name bad team & fired their coach] Lost to NC State [average ACC team in the rain in Raleigh when Kelly would not abandon his passing game in the bad weather--then whined because he had to play it--meanwhile we whipped Syracuse in the same weather] Beat Nevada, Syracuse, Navy & Miami for their wins.

Back