• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

LFG!!!!!

Yeah, I bet on the BJs, Pens, and Bolts. Broke as shit. Gonna put the next paycheck on the Knights!

DeClHkyXkAAsJ0J.jpg:large

Jeez. I didn't even know there was a hockey team in Las Vegas till tonight, but the pregame intro is ten times more spectacularly cheesy than I could have imagined.

Tremendously entertaining game tonight. I was actually a bit disappointed by the opening act tonight, at least compared to previous series. I did really enjoy Michael Buffer introducing the starting lineups like a prize fight, though. "In the Steel Grey with gold and red trim..." was a cool touch.

That game was awesome. Should be a hell of a series.

Let's go!

Ovi get his first SCF goal, Caps get their first SCF win, and Holtby makes the save of the season.

Please get well soon, Kuzy.

Coming in in Game 2 of the playoffs in an unsuccessful effort to win that shootout and prevent your team going down 0-2 at home, but then taking your team on a journey to the Cup Finals, leads to siiiiiick saves in the Cup Finals:

Last edited:
That was an amazing reach back save near the end of the game. Tuck couldn't believe the puck got stopped before going into what appeared to be an open net.

Back