• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 College Basketball Coaching Carousel

To be accurate, Buzz went to college at Oklahoma City University. He has a grad degree from Texas A&M-Kingsville - part of the Texas A&M University system, but a different school than the Texas A&M that is reportedly offering him (Texas A&M is in College Station - the flagship school of the A&M University system). A&M Kingsville has its own athletic teams - D2 Javelinas. Saying Buzz went to A&M is like saying someone who got a grad degree from UNC-Pembroke went to UNC (Chapel Hill) - incorrect. Buzz was an assistant at Texas A&M -- the school reportedly offering him, he did not attend school at the A&M that is offering him.

RJ just can't get his facts straight.

It's rich that you complain about others while refusing any accountability of your own.

It's rich that you complain about others while refusing any accountability of your own.

Pilchard wasn’t wrong. He was just using a different source which he clearly indicated in the previous paragraph. He is an annoying know-it-all, but he does usually actually research rather than just make shit up like you do

No double standard.

Pilchard wasn’t wrong. He was just using a different source which he clearly indicated in the previous paragraph. He is an annoying know-it-all, but he does usually actually research rather than just make shit up like you do

No double standard.

I wasn't talking about today. Over the past few weeks, he's been wrong many times. Hell, he even had a player's bpg at 3X what they were. When shown the actual numbers, he refused to admit his mistake.

That's his MO. Make a post, get shown a link that proves him wrong ignore it. At least I admit when I'm wrong.

I know the conferences are different, but Mack had a lower winning percentage at X than anyone since Staak.

I get the different conferences thing, but that's a really surprising stat, especially given that his last 4-5 years at Xavier were probably their most relevant years ever from a national perspective. They really have had a great run of coaches since Gillen. Cool post.

And speaking of Musselman, why isn't UCLA all over him if they're not getting Calipari? UCLA has got to be a superior job over Arkansas.

I wasn't talking about today. Over the past few weeks, he's been wrong many times. Hell, he even had a player's bpg at 3X what they were. When shown the actual numbers, he refused to admit his mistake.

That's his MO. Make a post, get shown a link that proves him wrong ignore it. At least I admit when I'm wrong.

Pilchard is right. You were wrong. You're constantly wrong and sometimes admit it.

Texas A&M - Kingsville is not the same thing as Texas A&M College Station.

It's like saying Wes Miller is currently the coach of his alma mater.

I get the different conferences thing, but that's a really surprising stat, especially given that his last 4-5 years at Xavier were probably their most relevant years ever from a national perspective. They really have had a great run of coaches since Gillen. Cool post.

And speaking of Musselman, why isn't UCLA all over him if they're not getting Calipari? UCLA has got to be a superior job over Arkansas.

I had randomly looked up their coaches a couple of weeks ago and was pretty surprised myself when I saw that.

Also, it was only .001 less than Prosser, but still.

Last edited:
Possibly more than 2 variables that factor into the decision? Maybe?

My variables would be Beverly Hills is nice and Lexington KY is not. Plus I'd have to live in the state of Kentucky. 8 million a year or 9 million a year, either way you're not hurting for money. At that salary you can afford to live anywhere.

My variables would be Beverly Hills is nice and Lexington KY is not. Plus I'd have to live in the state of Kentucky. 8 million a year or 9 million a year, either way you're not hurting for money. At that salary you can afford to live anywhere.

But Lexington is only 75 miles from Cincinnati.

I get what you’re saying but if you’re a high level college basketball coach does it even matter where you live? They can’t possibly have literally any leisure time anyway and the time they do have he can just jump on a UK booster’s jet for a quick getaway.

Who can tell me who this is? Sunday at my Publix. And yes deacdaddy, I KNOW him and that makes me super special and validated as a human being. Knowing massive celebrities like Currie and this guy are all I can think about, and I want the world to know.

27xmcyp.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm better and more practiced with up-skirt pics, so this was the best I could do.

Come on guys. Who is that???? Biff I'm disappointed you don't know.

Who can tell me who this is? Sunday at my Publix. And yes deacdaddy, I KNOW him and that makes me super special and validated as a human being. Knowing massive celebrities like Currie and this guy are all I can think about, and I want the world to know.

27xmcyp.jpg
[/IMG]

The guy in the pastel yellow shirt or the creepy guy in black by the lettuces?

Back