• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

The NFL needs to start suspending guys for about half a season for hits like Burfict had (for about the 10th time) and the guy on the Pats just had on Allen where they just launch head first into the offensive player’s head.
The hit on Allen was one of the more brutal, intentional hits on a defenseless player that I've ever seen.

also, if the Pats don't go for that hit, he's gonna get the first down

both dudes lowered their head -- not all that mad about the penalty, but cool it on the histrionics

Yeah, Allen is definitely lowering his head on this play. Shocked Jones wasn't the one injured here.

71027759_10157346261860435_1654510235227783168_n.jpg

Hilarious trying to break plays down in slow-mo and screenshots. The play is happening so much faster than that. Allen’s head lowered at the last moment before Jones hit him. Jones clearly was trying to hit him with his shoulder. Tough play, I’m fine with a penalty being called there, but lol at the siff melodramatics. Then again, this is the Bills fan who got bent out of shape for a good 2 weeks over a little trash talk to Ed Oliver in a practice.

Sean Peyton and Damien Lewis HAVE to be related

They both have anus mouth

Hilarious trying to break plays down in slow-mo and screenshots. The play is happening so much faster than that. Allen’s head lowered at the last moment before Jones hit him. Jones clearly was trying to hit him with his shoulder. Tough play, I’m fine with a penalty being called there, but lol at the siff melodramatics. Then again, this is the Bills fan who got bent out of shape for a good 2 weeks over a little trash talk to Ed Oliver in a practice.

I guess Ed won that argument. What happened to Cam, anyway?

Somebody talk me down

I'm getting convinced this Cowboys team is the best in the NFC

They probably are. It's all a mess right now.

Somebody talk me down

I'm getting convinced this Cowboys team is the best in the NFC

You’ve beaten 3 of the 5 worst teams in the NFL. The Cowboys are probably pretty good, but can’t really tell yet.

Initially didn’t call it a fumble, clock running and all, then they call it a fumble to trigger a review, then it’s not enough evidence to overturn the call on the field. The NFL

Back