• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

Fun first half.

Nice to have a good game on a Thursday night.

The downside is now I feel compelled to watch the whole thing.

Waste all of our time on a challenge only to not change a PI call that probably was PI.

Obvious shades of Seahawks Super Bowl ending. And like the Hawks they probably should have run it in.

Obvious shades of Seahawks Super Bowl ending. And like the Hawks they probably should have run it in.

That is on the play caller. Obviously he had no confidence that his O-line and running back could get a few yards when everybody is packed in tight.

Should have challenged for PI on the last play as well. They wouldn't have given it to them, but another example of what a sham this PI challenge thing is. Why have it at all if you're not going to call obvious PI. NFL is dumb.

Gifted nothing.

The Packers were horrible against the run last night. Tough to win games when you can't stop simple running plays. Especially when the only running game they had themselves was Rodgers scrambling.

Rodgers is silly good... Amazing how he keeps them in games like that.

And the Eagles were horrible against the pass, unless they were interfering without getting called for it.

Eagles really exposed Greenbay last night. The Eagles really were the better team and deserved to win.

Since that thread has gone by the wayside, I just want to vent that Jordan Howard earned me 31 fantasy points squarely on the bench last night. Oh and ARod cost me at least 6 with that pick instead of TD!

Josh Allen is sooooooooooooo bad.

The NFL needs to start suspending guys for about half a season for hits like Burfict had (for about the 10th time) and the guy on the Pats just had on Allen where they just launch head first into the offensive player’s head.

Back