• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

The NFL just needs to get rid of the PI challenge if officials aren’t going to admit they’re wrong no matter what.

it was obviously a bad idea from the beginning

Thanks Case Keenum. Everyone was expecting you to play like the MVP and elevate the Washington DC football team to the top of a weak division.

Hits like that were supposed to be eliminated by the targeting rules.

in the span of ~15 hours, Pittsburgh fans who support both Pitt and the Steelers saw a Pitt player get ejected and suspended on a terrible application of the college rule, and then watch their NFL quarterback get absolutely destroyed on a clear targeting hit that drew only a very late 15-yard penalty

there's a sweet spot somewhere there in the middle where the Pitt DB is still playing and Earl Thomas gets a week off for launching his head into the QB's head

how many posters on here gonna lose money for the browns being the browns this season? couldnt happen to a better group of guys

Matt Breida went undrafted. NFL scouts are really bad at their jobs.

Matt Breida went undrafted. NFL scouts are really bad at their jobs.

The 2017 draft class was stacked with running backs.

Fournette, McCaffrey, Dalvin Cook, Joe Mixon, Kamara, Kareem Hunt, James Connor, Tarik Cohen, Marlon Mack, Aaron Jones, and Chris Carson were all drafted. Ekeler and Breida went undrafted.

The 2017 draft class was stacked with running backs.

Fournette, McCaffrey, Dalvin Cook, Joe Mixon, Kamara, Kareem Hunt, James Connor, Tarik Cohen, Marlon Mack, Aaron Jones, and Chris Carson were all drafted. Ekeler and Breida went undrafted.

Man. It's funny that I was wrong and right about the Panthers picking CMC. Yes, we could have gotten a good RB later in the draft or without drafting at all. But also, yes CMC was worth a 1st round pick.

I guess there isnt a FFL thread anymore?

I have both Lamar and Watson. Which would you trade? Or, my team is in 2nd place right now, is it smarter to hoard them both?

I have both Lamar and Watson. Which would you trade? Or, my team is in 2nd place right now, is it smarter to hoard them both?

Hoard until someone gets desperate and offers a clear overpay unless you have doubts about Lamar's production falling off. It's hard to get good value for a QB if you are the one initiating the trade idea in my own experience. But if someone gets in their head that they need a QB it's a lot easier to get more out of them. Also I'm assuming you don't have a black hole in your lineup that needs to be filled based on you being in second place.

I'd keep both. The fortunate thing about Lamar is he hasn't been taking many big hits like he did last year. Watson is the better real QB, as well as a better fantasy QB, but he takes an awful lot of hits with that OL.

I stopped watching last night after the half. The 1 time Jimmy G played in the preseason, he was being hit every time, and he couldn't complete a pass. The talk in the preseason was about SF getting out of his contract and maybe getting rid of Lynch and Shanahan after the season. Four regular season games later, and I'm not hearing such talk. SF is the team that most all of us and the pundits seriously underrated heading into the season. LAR is now facing an absolute must win at home next week, or they say goodbye to the division.

Falcons would take Shanny back tomorrow. In hindsight, when he got the SF offer they should have matched and fired the guy with the middling defense and kept the guy with the doomsday machine offense.

That SF team is starting to look a lot like the 2017 ATL team, even with less talent on O.

Depends on who I would have drafted instead of Mayfield. Woof.

Re Mayfield, I think he is a raging douchebag, and I was not surprised when Sherman came after him for refusing to shake hands before the game. But it turns out Sherman was completely full of shit.

Back