• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

Remember when Cowboys fans thought their team was awesome for beating the Giants, Dolphins and Washington? That was cute.

No excuses. We suck. Garrett should’ve been fired 3+ years ago. Ugh.

I got bounced by KC. Thought they wouldn't lose two home games in a row. Doh!

Can’t believe I lost my suicide pool due to the fucking Jets

Dallas was without their 2 OTs and lost 2 of their top 3 WRs, and NYJ had Darnold back. Didn't think the Jets would win, but I thought they were good for an 8 point cover. They had a double digit lead on Buffalo before they lost Mosley late and then threw that game. Mosley should be back soon. They could be decent the rest of the way.

I also used to refuse to take an away team for suicide pool. But I've made an exception this year for whoever is playing @Miami (though not the Skins yesterday).

This seems like it should be an easier year for eliminator pools since there are 4-5 dreadful teams

Two historic unusual plays in NFL.

Ravens use dropkick in onsides kick attempt. (It failed).

Panthers try 60 yard free kick after fair catch with 1 sec left in half. League record goes to 0-9 in last 20 years.

League rules future dropkicks illegal.

A 60 yard FG with no rush should be a free 3 points for any NFL kicker. I was very disappointed by Slye there.

A 60 yard FG with no rush should be a free 3 points for any NFL kicker. I was very disappointed by Slye there.

Defense had to line up 10 yards away. Any closer before the kicker hits the ball is offsides. Surprising he was wide right. It had the distance.

How in the hell does that fool signal TD there? All the other zebras had him short. He had zero angle with all those bodies opposed to the other side of the goal line. Gd it!

I dislike everything about the MNF production now. Booger is terrible, the halftime shows are terrible. The announcer is terrible

I dislike everything about the MNF production now. Booger is terrible, the halftime shows are terrible. The announcer is terrible

Yeah... And for the most part, I really like Sunday Night Football.

Well, maybe I just like Al Michaels.

So we all know what’s going to happen here. Death by FG and a Rodgers game winning drive.

That hands to the face call cost the Lions 7 points. NFL refs are by the worst officials in American pro sports.

Ridiculous. The refs blew the same call twice in crucial situations.

Back